Real Name: Gilad Anni-Padda
Search for 'Eternal Warrior' on eBay
Immortality and a superb soldier as long as he's not a line-soldier.
When his tribe was slaughtered at the dawn of civilization Gilad went on a quest for something to belong to; he found the Geomancer. He's spent the last several millennia serving and protecting the voice of the Earth -- even when their leadership causes him to do things that most would consider wrong.
Uses the name 'Gilad Abrams' as a pseduonym.
First Appearance: Solar, Man of the Atom (1991) #10
Eternal Warrior of 4000 AD
Eternal Warrior is a favorite character of 1 user
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
Archer & Armstrong (1992)
HC vol. 01 Archer & Armstrong (2012)
- 'First Impressions'#1
- 'Unity, Chapter 3: Up Against the Wall, Mother'#8
- 'The Musketeers'#25
- 'The Root of the Problem, Part One, or What I Did to Infuriate the Sect'
Eternal Warrior (1992)
#1 Eternal Warrior: Fist & Steel (1996)
- 'Unity, Chapter 2: Footprints on the Sands of Time'#2
- 'Unity, Chapter 10: Where Troubles Melt Like Lemon Drops'#3
- 'Rise Up and Strive Again'#4
- 'Evil Reincarnate'#5
- 'The Blood is the Life'#6
- 'Time & Space'#7
- 'Space & Time'#8
- 'The Musketeers'#9
- 'When Hell Froze Over'#10
- 'Child's Play'#11
- 'A Gift Before Dying'#12
- 'There Will Be Another Time'#13
- 'Labyrinth of the Mind'#14
- 'Thicker than Water'#15
- 'Death by Design'#25
- 'The Root of the Problem, Part Two'#47
- 'Voices of God'#48
- 'Beware False Prophets'#49
- 'Final Round'
#1 Geomancer (1994)
- 'Fist & Steel, Part 1'#2
- 'Fist & Steel, Part 2'
#1 Harbinger (1992)
#8 Magnus Robot Fighter (1991)
- 'Unity, Chapter 8: Heart Failures'#9
- 'Unity, Chapter 16: Children of Destiny'
#15 Rai (1992)
- 'Unity, Chapter 4: The Torch is Passed'
#0 Rai Companion (1993)
- 'The Blood of Heroes'
Secret Weapons (1993)
#1 Solar, Man of the Atom (1991)
- 'Aliances II'#3
- 'Race Against Time'#8
- 'The Price'#9
- 'Search for the Vault'
#10 The Valiant Era (1993)
- 'The Man Who Killed the World'#10 (Second Print)
- 'The Man Who Killed the World'#11
- 'Justifiable Homicides'#12
- 'Unity, Chapter 9'#13
- 'Unity, Chapter 17: Dreams that You Dare'
TPB vol. 04#0 X-O Manowar (1992)
- 'Unity, Chapter 1: Ends of the Earth'#1
- 'Unity, Chapter 18: Until the End of Time'
- 'Unity, Chapter 5: A Call to Arms'#27
- 'The Hunt'#30
- 'Seeds of Hope'
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character