Harry S. Truman
Search for 'Harry S. Truman' on Amazon
An uncanny grasp of the importance of the "random sample" in statistical analysis.
An distinct inability to recognize singing talent of family members.
33d President of the United States.Most often seen, in the DCU, as the government figure asking the JSA or All-Star Squadron for help. Though this role is more often given to his predecessor, FDR, Truman is employed when the story has a post-WW II setting.
First Appearance: None listed.
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
Action Comics (1938)
All-Star Squadron (1981)
America vs. the Justice Society (1985)
Atomic Robo Presents Real Science Adventures (2012)
#11 Capitaine America (1970)
- 'Pardon Me While I Slip into Someone More Comfortable'
#74/75 Captain America (1968)
- 'Comment ce fut vraiment!'
#215 Captain America (1996)
- 'The Way it REALLY Was!'
Captain America (1999)
Captain America (2005)
Captain America And Bucky (2011)
Captain Marvel Adventures (1941)
Die Rächer (1979)
#10 Economix (2013)
- 'Mit den Mitteln der Vernunft'
OGN SC Ghosts (1971)
- 'Wie unsere Wirtschaft funktioniert (oder auch nicht)'
Last Days of the Justice Society Special (1986)
Special Namor, The Sub-Mariner (1990)
- 'The Last Days Of The Justice Society'
Secret Origins (1986)
Storming Paradise (2008)
Suicide Squad (1987)
Superman 3-D (1999)
nn Superman Time-Warp! (1998)
- '... dem Mann, der die Sonne stahl'
The Avengers (1963)
The Golden Age (1993)
#1 The Human Torch (1940)
- 'The World Was at Peace.'
The Manhattan Projects (2012)
Trinity: A Graphic History of the First Atomic Bomb (2012)
OGN HC What If? (1977)
- 'Trinity: A Graphic History of the First Atomic Bomb'
- 'What If... The Invaders Had Stayed Together After World War Two?'#9
- 'What If... The Avengers Had Been Formed During The 1950's?'
Real life people appearing in comics
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character