Search for 'Napoleon Bonaparte' on Amazon
First Appearance: None listed.
Napoleon Bonaparte is a favorite character of 1 user
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
All-Star Squadron (1981)
#29 Apocalypse Nerd (2005)
- 'A Man Called Doome!'
#3 Avengers West Coast (1989)
- 'Ares: God of War, Part 3'
#61 Bill & Ted Go to Hell (2016)
- 'The Immortus Imperative'
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure Movie Adaptation (1989)
#1 Bill & Ted's Excellent Comic Book (1991)
- 'Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure'
#1 Deadpool (1997)
- 'Party On, Dudes!'#2
- 'Death Takes a Most Heinous Holiday'#6
- 'Having A Bogus Time... Wish You Were Here!'#7
- 'Time Is Up!'#12
- 'Happy Anniversaries!!'
#61 Economix (2012)
- 'Funeral for a Freak, Part 1 of 4: 'Nuff Said!'
OGN SC Economix (2013)
- 'How Our Economy Works (and Doesn't Work) in Words and Pictures'
OGN SC Flintstones Visits Laff-A-Lympics (1978)
- 'Wie unsere Wirtschaft funktioniert (oder auch nicht)'
#3 Founding Fathers Funnies (2016)
- 'Flintstones Visits Laff-A-Lympics'
HC Four Color Comics (1942)
- 'Founding Fathers Funnies'
#851 G.I. Joe Cobra (2010)
- 'The Story of Mankind'
#6 Jackpot Comics (1941)
- 'Serpent's Tale Part Two: The Nest'
Leading Comics (1941)
#3 Looney Tunes (1994)
- 'The Tyrants Of Time!'
Secret Origins (1986)
#22 Solo (2004)
- 'Starring The Manhunters'
Spirit World (1971)
Spirit World (2012)
Stanley and His Monster (1968)
#109 Star Trek (1967)
- 'A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To Infinity!'
#9 The Fox and the Crow (1951)
- 'The Legacy of Lazarus'
Trinity: A Graphic History of the First Atomic Bomb (2012)
OGN HC What If? (1977)
- 'Trinity: A Graphic History of the First Atomic Bomb'
#14 Wonder Woman: Futures End (2014)
- 'What If... Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos Had Fought World War II In Outer Space?'
Real life people appearing in comics
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character