Real Name: Angelina Brancale
Search for 'Stunner' on eBay
Superhuman strength and reflexes.
Stunner is bound to the virtual reality machine that transforms her. The machine is known to blank out and cause her to disappear at key moments.
First Appearance: The Amazing Spider-Man (1963) #397
Stunner is a favorite character of 1 user
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
Amazing Scarlet Spider (1995)
#2 Marvel Legacy: The 1990's Handbook (2007)
- 'Caught in the Game - Cyberwar Part 2 of 4'
Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A to Z (2008)
Scarlet Spider (1995)
#2 Spectacular Scarlet Spider (1995)
- 'Along Came a Virtual Spider'
#2 Spider-Man (1990)
- 'Arachnis Ex Machina, Spider in the Machine'
#60 Spider-Man Unlimited (1993)
- 'The Trial of Peter Parker, Part 3 of 4: The Truth is Out There!'
#9 Spider-Man: 101 Ways to End the Clone Saga (1997)
- 'The Mark of Kaine, Part 5 of 5: Unholy Alliances!'#18
- 'All My Pasts Remembered!'
#1 Spider-Man: Jackal Files (1995)
- '101 Ways to End the Clone Saga'
Spider-Man: Maximum Clonage (1995)
Alpha The Amazing Spider-Man (1963)
- 'Maximum Clonage, Part 1: ... And the Jackal Cries, 'Death!'"'
#397 The Spectacular Spider-Man (1976)
- 'Web of Death, Part 1: Tentacles'#398
- 'Web of Death, Part 3: Before I Wake'#403
- 'The Trial of Peter Parker, Part 2 of 4: Judgement at Bedlam'#426
- 'Only the Evil Return!'#427
- 'Sacrifice Play!'#428
- 'Living Large!'
#220 Web of Spider-Man (1985)
- 'Web of Death, Part 2: A Time to Live!'#221
- 'Web of Death, Part 4: A Time to Die!'
- 'The Mark of Kaine, Part 1 of 5: Walls'#126
- 'The Trial of Peter Parker, Part 1 of 4: Opening Statements'
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character