Real Name: Nathan Christopher Charles Dayspring Summers
Search for 'Cable (Marvel)' on Amazon
Cable has vast telekinetic and telepathic powers. He has elevated levels of strength due to the techno-organic virus and can see into the infrared spectrum.
Cable must use part of his telekinesis to keep the techno-organic virus at bay at all times.
Nathan Summers' birth was carefully orchestrated by the geneticist Mister Sinister, who had created his mother Madelyne Pryor as a clone of the mutant telepath Jean Grey. Soon after, Pryor was corrupted by demonic influences into using baby Nate as a sacrifice to open a portal between Earth and the demon-infested dimension Limbo, but was opposed by her husband and Nate's father Cyclops, his teammates in X-Factor, and his former team the X-Men. Sinister planned to use Nate as a weapon against his former master, Apocalypse, but Apocalypse learned of this and had Nate captured and infected with a deadly techno-organic virus. After Apocalypse was defeated by X-Factor, a member of the Clan Askani - a sisterhood dedicated to opposing Apocalypse in the alternate future of Earth-4935- offered to save Nate's life by taking him to her own era. Desperate, Cyclops agreed, and Nate was taken 2,000 years into the future of Earth-4935, where the Mother Askani, actually his time-displaced half-sister Rachel, had him cloned in case the virus could not be cured. Minions of Apocalypse attacked and stole the clone, taking it to their master, who raised the child as his heir, Stryfe.
Rachel pulled the psyches of Scott and Jean into the future of Earth-4935 to help keep Nate safe, and, as Slym and Redd Dayspring, they raised him for the next 12 years, teaching him how to use his mutant powers to keep the virus at bay. After the teenage Nate defeated Apocalypse, he traveled to the last Askani enclave and was welcomed as the Askani'son, "the Chosen One." After the enclave was attacked, Nate regrouped the surviving Askani into the rebel Clan Chosen. Nate later fell in love with young novitiate Aliya Jenskot, and soon they were married and had a son named Tyler. Following one clash with Stryfe, Aliya was killed and Tyler was captured. Stryfe brainwashed Tyler, and in a subsequent encounter, Nate was forced to shoot Tyler to save his Clan-mate Dawnsilk. After Stryfe used a time travel device to flee into the past, arriving in the late 20th century, Nate followed. He arrived in Scotland, years before his birth, and was taken in by geneticist Moira MacTaggert, who taught him how to speak English. He adopted the codename Cable, as a metaphor for being a link between the present in the future. Moira sent him to visit her friend Professor Xavier in the U.S., and en route he encountered the feral mutant Wolverine, aiding him against another agent from his own time, D'Von Kray. Meeting Xavier, Cable helped design the security systems for his mansion in exchange for lessons on how to live in the 20th century.
Cable formed the mercenary group the Wild Pack, later the Six Pack, and took missions from Tolliver, secretly Tyler, which often put them in conflict with Stryfe and his Mutant Liberation Front. Cable made occasional trips back to Earth-4935, at one point returning with a space station he named Graymalkin, after the address of Xavier's mansion. Returning to Earth-4935, Cable discovered that Sam Guthrie, the New Mutant Cannonball, existed into the 23rd century. Cable believed Sam was an immortal mutant, and returned to the present to guide Sam's ascension. With the aid of his mercenary ally and sometime lover Domino, Cable reorganized the New Mutants into the strike team X-Force. Later, Cable's former Six Pack teammate Kane was critically injured in a failed attempt to oppose Stryfe. To save his life, Cable transported Kane to Earth-4935, where he was saved and stayed with the Clan Chosen to recuperate, while Cable returned to the present. During his absence, Stryfe had made an attempt on Xavier's life and sought to frame Cable for the deed. Believing himself the true son of Cyclops, Stryfe kidnapped Cyclops and Jean. Cable came to their rescue, but during the struggle both he and Stryfe fell into a temporal rift. Displaced far into the future, scientists of that time saved Cable's life by using Stryfe's brainwaves. Cable and Kane later returned to the present, but upon arrival Cable discovered that Graymalkin had been destroyed, preventing him from returning home. Stryfe's mind eventually took control of Cable's body, but after being confronted with the truth of his existence he relinquished that control.
When the psionic entity Onslaught hampered all telepathic abilities on Earth, Cable began to succumb to the TO virus. After attacks by Onslaught's herald Post and a mentally-controlled Hulk weakened Cable further, he found himself allying with his nemesis Apocalypse in order to rescue the young mutant Franklin Richards from Onslaught, after which Franklin helped Cable suppress the virus. Later, Cable learned from journalist Irene Merryweather of a plot by the enigmatic Hellfire Club to obtain Apocalypse's power. Cable was too late to prevent them from unleashing Apocalypse's Harbinger on the world, but he managed to defeat it with the aid of the Avengers. Realizing that the culmination of his destiny was near, Cable asked Irene to chronicle his life. Soon after, Cable learned that he was one of the Twelve, mutants supposedly destined to usher in a golden age for their kind. Apocalypse intended to use the Twelve to boost his powers to allow him to alter reality and had them captured. Cyclops seemingly sacrificed himself to stop Apocalypse, and Cable joined the X-Men to honor his memory. Subsequently learning that Cyclops was still alive, Cable and Jean tracked him down to Egypt. Jean forcibly removed Apocalypse's essence from Cyclops' body, allowing Cable to seemingly destroy it. His purpose in life apparently complete, Cable returned to his mercenary ways, eventually forming the Underground resistance movement to oppose the clandestine Weapon X Project. A failed infiltration attempt of the Neverland mutant concentration camp saw them captured and the knowledge of Neverland wiped from their minds. Cable later found himself at odds with the mercenary Deadpool over the One World Church and their planned use of the Facade Virus to transform the world's people into blue-skinned beings like themselves in the hope of bringing about peace on Earth.
Cable ultimately realized that his body would be unable to contain his vast energies, and so set out to save the world before he died. Rebuilding his space station as the floating city Providence, Cable realized that the only way to force the people's of Earth to see the potential of a unified future was to unite them against the common goal of opposing him. Initially opposed by the super-spy agency S.H.I.E.L.D. and the X-Men, Cable faced the cosmic-powered Silver Surfer, which caused his powers to burn out rapidly. He used his teleportation matrix to surgically remove the portions of his brain that controlled his mutant abilities, effectively lobotomizing himself. Deadpool then enlisted the aid of the Fixer to merge Cable with a techno-organic embryo, restoring his powers. Cable subsequently reformed X-Force to oppose the ancient evil named the Skornn, which he was able to destroy at the apparent cost of his own life. Cannonball and his fellow former X-Force member Siryn joined Deadpool on a quest to find Cable, and after finding his life force scattered across alternate realities, they collected it and returned to their own universe to discover that Cable had reverted to an infant when the mutant sorceress the Scarlet Witch reshaped reality. The mutant technosmith Forge was able to restore Cable, who began aging rapidly. Faced with being overwhelmed by his powers, Cable expended them by curing Deadpool of the brain damage he had suffered years earlier at the hands of Weapon X. As he re-aged, Cable's powers returned.
First Appearance: The New Mutants (1983) #87
Soldier X (Marvel)
Nathan Christopher Charles Summers
Cable (Marvel) is a favorite character of 97 users
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
#1 All-New Guardians of the Galaxy (2017)
- 'Captain America + Cable - The Incredible Hulk + Wolverine'
#12 All-New Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A to Z (2006)
- 'We Said Hello, Goodbye'
#10 All-New, All-Different Avengers (2016)
- 'Shadowoman to Tara'
Astonishing X-Men (1999)
#1 Avengers (2010)
- 'Call to Arms!'#2
- 'The Trouble with Mannites'#3
- 'In the Shadow of Death!'
Avengers Standoff: Assault on Pleasant Hill Omega (2016)
Avengers vs. X-Men Program (2012)
Avengers: X-Sanction (2012)
AVX: Consequences (2012)
Beavis and Butt-Head (1994)
Breaking Into Comics the Marvel Way! (2010)
Annual '99 Cable (2008)
- 'Something Sinister This Way Comes'TPB vol. 01
- 'Shining Path'TPB vol. 02
- 'The End'#-1
- 'The Devil's Herald!'#1
- 'Rocks And Waves'#2
- 'Mired in Destiny'#3
- 'Twenty Questions'#4
- 'A Leader Among Men'#5
- 'Sincerely Yours, Sincerely Mine'#6
- 'Fathers and Sons, Part 1: Sunset Breaks'#7
- 'Fathers and Sons, Part 2: Illuminated Knights'#8
- 'Fathers and Sons, Part 3: Dayspring'#9
- 'The Killing Field, Part 1: In Humanity'#10
- 'The Killing Field, Part 2: Like Lambs to the Slaughter'#11
- 'The Killing Field, Part 3: Divide and Conquer'#12
- 'The Quick and the Dead'#13
- 'A Kiss Before Dying'#14
- 'Son of the Goblin Queen'#15
- 'Final Sanction, Part 2: The Phalanx Sanction'#17
- 'The Dark Ride, Part 1: The Calling'#18
- 'The Dark Ride, Part 2: Judgement Day'#19
- 'The Dark Ride, Part 3: In the Name of the Father'#20
- 'A Legion Quest Addendum: An Hour of Last Things'#21
- '..Our Regularly Scheduled Program...'#22
- 'Family Secrets'#24
- 'Lost Souls'#25
- 'What Was...What Is...'#26
- 'The Long Way Home'#27
- 'Man In the Mirror'#30
- 'For Every Action...'#30 (Newsstand Edition)#31
- '...There is a Reaction!'#32
- 'Never Is a Very Short Time'#34
- 'Loose Cannons'#35
- 'It Is Always Darkest'#36
- 'The Gift'#37
- 'True Lies'#38
- 'In Perspective'#39
- 'All Things Great and Small'#40
- 'Into the Dark'#41
- 'The Depths of Time'#42
- 'Broken Soldiers'#44
- 'Temptations In the Wilderness'#45
- 'Moving Target, Part 1: No Escape'#46
- 'Moving Target, Part 2: Siege'#47
- 'Moving Target, Part 3: Man to Man'#48
- 'The Hellfire Hunt, Part 1: Dirty Secrets'#49
- 'The Hellfire Hunt, Part 2: Weary Knights & Shabby Paladins'#50
- 'The Hellfire Hunt, Part 3: And He Shall Be Called...Man'#51
- 'The Hellfire Hunt, Part 4: Faith and Deception'#52
- 'The Hellfire Hunt, Part 5: Beyond Belief'#53
- 'The Hellfire Hunt, Part 6: Beautiful Friend'#54
- 'Jungle Action'#55
- 'Wiser Times'#56
- 'Momentary Lapse'#58
- 'Pressure Points'#60
- 'Atlas Burned'#61
- 'Captive Audience'#62
- 'Strange Agencies'#63
- 'Blood Brothers, Part 2: Illusions of Doom'#64
- 'Twas the Night Before Dying'#65
- 'Acid Bath'#66
- 'Death From Above'#67
- 'Total Chaos in 3 Parts Part 2: God's Footsteps'#68
- 'Total Chaos in 3 Parts Part 3: Faraway, So Close/Sign of the End Times'#69
- 'Millenium Storm Warnings'#70
- 'The Ballad of Karmic Retribution'#71
- 'Dreams, Nightmares, & Prophecies'#72
- 'Broken Pillars'#73
- 'Who Is Worthy to Break the Seals..?'#76
- 'In My Eyes'#77
- 'False Hoods'#78
- 'I Still Believe I Cannot Be Saved'#79
- 'Fire Burn'#80
- '...Cauldron Bubble'#81
- 'The Nexus of Time and Space'#82
- 'Irene Must Die!'#83
- 'Reality Trembles'#84
- 'Out of Space and Time'#85
- 'Last Man Standing'#87
- 'Life Decisions'#88
- 'Earth Abides'#89
- 'Dark Tide Rising'#90
- 'Hearts of Darkness'#91
- 'The Fifth Power'#92
- 'Orchestral Movements In The Dark'#93
- 'Countdown, Part One: Walk a Mile In My Shoes'#94
- 'Countdown, Part Two: Armageddon Aproaches'#95
- 'Countdown, Part Three: Eternity Waits'#96
- 'I Was Born About Ten Thousand Years Ago'#97
- 'The Path of Most Resistance'#98
- 'Como Esta, Usted?'#99
- 'The Seven Percent Solution'#100
- 'How Many Albanians Does It Take To Screw In a Lightbulb'#102
- 'Oops, I Did It Again!'#103
- 'Victor, Viktoria'#104
- 'No More Cloning Around!'#105
- 'The Sound of the Arena'#106
- 'How To Find an A-Bomb'#107
- 'Out With the Old'
TPB vol. 04 Cable (2017)
- 'War Baby: Chapter 1'#2
- 'War Baby: Chapter 2'#3
- 'War Baby: Chapter 3'#4
- 'War Baby: Chapter 4'#5
- 'War Baby: Chapter 5'#6
- 'Waiting for the End of the World: Chapter 1: The Last Place on Earth'#8
- 'Waiting for the End of the World: Chapter 2: Invasion U.S.A.'#9
- 'Waiting for the End of the World: Chapter 3: Little Triggers'#10
- 'Waiting for the End of the World: Chapter 4: The Last Hope'#11
- 'Wasteland Blues: Chapter 1'#12
- 'Wasteland Blues: Chapter 2'#13
- 'Messiah War: Chapter 2'#14
- 'Messiah War: Chapter 4'#15
- 'Messiah War: Chapter 6'#16
- 'Too Late for Tears: Part 1'#17
- 'Too Late for Tears: Part 2'#18
- 'Brood: Chapter 1: Bishop Takes Pawn'#19
- 'Brood: Chapter 2: Queen Takes Bishop'#20
- 'Brood: Chapter 3: Checkmate'#21
- 'Homecoming, Part One - Chapter One: The Long Sleep'#22
- 'Homecoming, Part Two - Chapter Four: Mannahatta'#23
- 'Homecoming, Part Three - Chapter Six: Girls with Guns'#24
- 'Homecoming, Conclusion - Chapter Eight: The Battle of Central Park'#25
- 'Deadpool & Cable: Two Mutants & A Baby'
#1 Cable - Blood and Metal (1992)
- 'Conquest Chapter One'#2#3
- 'Conquest Chapter Three'#4
- 'Conquest Chapter Four'#5
- 'Conquest Conclusion'#5 (Venomized Virgin Variant)
- 'Conquest Conclusion'#150
- 'The Newer Mutants Chapter 1'#151
- 'The Newer Mutants Chapter 2'#152
- 'The Newer Mutants Chapter 3'#153
- 'The Newer Mutants Chapter 4'#154
- 'The Newer Mutants Chapter 5'#155
- 'Past Fears Chapter 1'#156
- 'Past Fears Chapter 2'#157
- 'Past Fears Chapter 3'#158
- 'Past Fears Chapter 4'
Cable & Deadpool (2004)
#1 Cable & Deadpool [GER] (2013)
- 'If Looks Could Kill, Part 1: Face to Face'#2
- 'If Looks Could Kill, Part 2'#3
- 'If Looks Could Kill, Part 3'#4
- 'If Looks Could Kill, Part 4'#5
- 'If Looks Could Kill, Part 5: Not That There's Anything Wrong With That'#6
- 'If Looks Could Kill, Part 6: I've Got You Under My Skin'#7
- 'The Burnt Offering, Part 1: Headless Horseman'#8
- 'The Burnt Offering, Part 2: Lepers at the Table'#9
- 'The Burnt Offering, Part 3: When the Whip Comes Down'#10
- 'The Burnt Offering, Part 4: Born Sinners'#11
- 'Thirty Pieces, Part 1: Predator & Pray'#12
- 'Thirty Pieces, Part 2: True Confessions'#13
- 'A Murder in Paradise, Part 1: Flaw & Disorder'#14
- 'A Murder in Paradise, Part 2: Don't Ask, Don't Tell'#18
- 'Enema of the State, Part 4: Bringing Up Baby'#19
- 'Why, When I Was Your Age...'#20
- 'Bosom Buddies, Part 1: B.A.D. to the Bone'#21
- 'Bosom Buddies, Part 2: Friendly Fire'#22
- 'Bosom Buddies, Part 3: Crack the Internet in Half'#23
- 'Bosom Buddies, Part 4: Fighting Myself'#24
- 'Sticky Situations'#25
- 'Living Legends'#26
- 'Born Again, Part 1: With Eyes Closed'#27
- 'Born Again, Part 2: With Eyes Open'#28
- 'The Domino Principle, Part I: For King and Country'#29
- 'The Domino Principle, Part II: The Politics of Fear'#30
- 'The Hero Hunter'#31
- 'Casualties Of War'#32
- 'A House Divided'#33
- 'Six Packs and Powder Kegs'#34
- 'Falling Into Place'#35
- 'Past Indiscretions'#40
- 'Fractured: Part One'#41
- 'Fractured: Part Two'#42
- 'Fractured: Part Three'
Cable And X-Force (2013)
Cable: Second Genesis (1999)
Cable/Machine Man '98 (1998)
Annual 01 Cable/X-Force '96 (1996)
- 'Engines of Destruction, Part 1: Metalmorphosis'
Captain America (1968)
Captain America (1996)
Captain America: Sam Wilson (2015)
Captain America: Steve Rogers (2016)
Civil War (2006)
Civil War Files (2006)
Civil War II (2016)
Civil War: Battle Damage Report (2007)
Civil War: Casualties of War (2007)
Contest of Champions II (1999)
Dan Brereton: The Goddess & The Monster (2010)
HC Dark X-Men (2010)
- 'Dan Brereton: The Goddess & The Monster'
#1 Dark X-Men: The Beginning (2009)
- 'Journey to the Centre of the Goblin: Part 1'
#1 Dark X-Men: The Confession (2009)
- 'Namor/Norman/Mimic/Dark Beast'
Darker Image (1993)
#22 Deadpool (2008)
- 'Great Men'#61
- 'Funeral for a Freak, Part 1 of 4: 'Nuff Said!'
Oversize HC vol. 04 Deadpool (2016)
- 'Deadpool by Posehn & Duggan Vol. 4'#7
- 'Drinking Game'#20
- 'Wakandan Vacation!'#26
- 'Death Comes to Tinseltown (or The Last Hitler)'#27
- 'The Wedding of Deadpool'#45
- 'The Death of Deadpool'
Deadpool & Cable (2011)
Deadpool & Cable: Split Second (2015)
#1 Deadpool Killer-Kollektion (2014)
- 'Chapter One: Not Apollo Creed'#2
- 'Chapter Two: Return of the Bossom Buddies'#3
- 'Chapter Three: Santayana Was Right'#4
- 'Chapter Four: The Future Isnt What It Used To Be!'#5
- 'Chapter Five: Lifelines'#6
- 'Chapter Six: A Whole in Time'
Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe Again (2017)
#1 Deadpool Saga (2008)
- 'Part I'#2
- 'Part II'#3
- 'Part III'#4
- 'Part IV'
Deadpool vs. Thanos (2015)
#1 Deadpool vs. X-Force (2014)
- 'Part One: From Her to Eternity'
#1 Deadpool: Bad Blood (2017)
- 'Time to Die #1'#2
- 'Time to Die #2'#3
- 'Time to Die #3'#4
- 'Time to Die #4'
Defenders/Avengers: X-Sanction Preview Book (2011)
Despicable Deadpool (2017)
#287#288 Die Marvel-Superhelden-Sammlung (2017)
- 'Deadpool Kills Cable Part Two: "Waiting for Cable Installation"'#289
- 'Deadpool Kills Cable Part Three: "It Was Good While it Lasted"'#290
- 'Deadpool Kills Cable Part Four: "God's Light Be Upon Thy Face"'#291
- 'Deadpool Kills Cable Part Five: "Great Scott!"'
Die Offizielle Marvel-Comic-Sammlung (2013)
#2 Domino (2018)
- 'Perfect Weapon Part Two of Four'
#1 Dream Team (1995)
- 'Killer Instinct Part One: Lottery'#2
- 'Killer Instinct Part Two: Topaz'
#41 Gambit & Bishop (2001)
- 'At Last... The Reunion'#71
- 'Crossing Swords'
#3 Ghost Rider and Cable: Servants of the Dead (1992)
- 'That's Stryfe That's What People Say'#4
- 'My Brother, My Enemy'#5
- 'Are We Ourselves'#6
- 'What Goes 'Round Comes 'Round'
Ghost Rider Poster Magazine (1992)
Guardians Team-Up (2015)
Heroic Age: X-Men (2011)
Hot Shots: X-Men (1996)
Invincible Iron Man (2017)
#600 Iron Man/Captain America: Casualties of War (2007)
- 'The Search for Tony Stark Finale'
King-Size Cable Spectacular (2008)
Kostajat / The Avengers (2011)
M.A.X. Yearbook (1993)
Machine Man/Bastion '98 (1998)
Annual '98 Marvel Age (1983)
- 'Engines of Destruction, Part 2: Deus X Machina'
Marvel Comics Presents (1988)
#90 Marvel Encyclopedia (2002)
- 'Life Underground/Fangu Lives/Sixth Scents/Beast, I'm Going to Kill You'#91
- 'Chase In The Dark/Truth or DareDevil/Seven (and a Half) Scents/Bring Me the Head of the Beast'#92
- 'In The Cathedral of the Dead / Seperate Allies / Eight Scents Worth / Closure'#93
- 'Nothing to Fear / Split Seconds / Lost Horizons / The Precious Few'#94
- 'Pursuit / Grimm's Tale / The Backbone of God / Only the Strong Shall Live'#95
- 'Shadows / Heroes / Tribal Instinct / When Darkness Summons'#96
- 'The Bride / Class Clown / Danger in the Hills / Salvation'#97
- 'Death's Servant / Where Everybody Knows Your Alias... / Blind Fury / Collision Course'#97 (Newsstand Edition)
- 'Death's Servant / Where Everybody Knows Your Alias... / Blind Fury / Collision Course'
Marvel Encyclopedia (2014)
Marvel Holiday Special (1991)
Marvel Holiday Spectacular Magazine (2009)
Marvel Illustrated: Swimsuit Issue (1991)
#1 Marvel Limited: X-Men Famous Firsts (1995)
- 'The Swimsuit Issue'
HC Marvel Now! Point One (2012)
- 'Marvel Limited: X-Men Famous Firsts'
Marvel Now! Previews (2016)
Marvel Swimsuit Special (1992)
#1 Marvel Team-Up (2004)
- 'Take a Wakanda Wild Side'
#19 Marvel vs. Capcom: Official Complete Works (2012)
- '1991: A Freedom Ring Prelude'
Marvel Weihnachtsspecial (1998)
nn Marvels: Portraits (1995)
- 'Marvel Weihnachtsspecial 1998'
Mini Marvels: Secret Invasion (2009)
Motormouth & Killpower (1992)
#6 New Mutants (2009)
- 'Pilgrims Progress'#7
- 'Return to Sender'#8
- 'No Escape!'#9
#12 New Mutants Saga (2009)
- 'Second Coming: Chapter 3'#13
- 'Second Coming: Chapter 7'#14
- 'Second Coming: Chapter 11'
nn New X-Men (2004)
- 'The New Mutants Saga'
#45 Nextwave: Agents of H.A.T.E. (2006)
- 'Messiah Complex, Chapter Eight'#46
- 'Messiah Complex, Chapter Twelve'
NYX: No Way Home (2008)
Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A to Z (2008)
Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: X-Men 2005 (2005)
Old Man Logan (2016)
#19 Onslaught: Marvel Universe (1996)
- 'Gone Real Bad: Part I of II'
#1 Origins of Marvel Comics: X-Men (2010)
- 'With Great Power...'
Phoenix Resurrection: The Return of Jean Grey (2018)
#2 Prophet/Cable (1997)
- 'Chapter Two: All Lesser Birds'
#1 Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe (1995)
- 'Kill Matsu'o: Chapter 1'
Punisher kills the Marvel Universe (2001)
Ryhmä-X / X-Men (1984)
Sam Kieth's The Maxx: Artist's Edition (2015)
Second Coming: Prepare (2010)
Shadow Riders (1993)
#1 Soldier X (2002)
- 'The Screaming Man'#2
- 'High Speed Dirt'#3
- 'Destructive Infinity'#4
- 'Symphony of Destruction!'
#1 Spider-Man (1990)
- 'Dear Irene'#2
- 'Moscow Nights'#3
- 'The Virgin of Krasnaya Polyana'#4
- 'The Siege of Saint Lenin'#6
- 'The Askani Way'#7
- 'The Low Budget Action Movie'#8
- 'MMIII, Anno Morionis(Year of the Madman, 2003)'#9
- 'Rebels, Freaks, & Prophets'#10
- 'Rebels, Freaks, & Prophets Pt. 2'#11
- 'Dead Ends, Part 1'#12
- 'Dead Ends, Part 2'
#21#238 Storm (1996)
- 'Sinister Six Reborn Part 5'
#1 Strange Tales II (2010)
- 'Sunburst and Snowblind'#2
- 'The Ghost Has No Home'#3
- 'The Tinderbox of a Heart'#4
- 'She Will Destroy You'
HC Stryfe's Strike File (1993)
- 'Strange Tales II'#2
Superheroes: The Heroic Visions of Boris Vallejo and Julie Bell (2000)
The Amazing Spider-Man (1963)
The Brotherhood (2001)
The Incredible Hulk (1968)
#444 The Marvel Encyclopedia (2006)
- 'Cable Vision'#455
- 'Waiting to X-hale'
HC The Marvel Masterpieces 2 Collection (1994)
- 'The Marvel Encyclopedia'
The Marvel Masterpieces Collection (1993)
The Marvel X-Men Collection (1994)
The New Mutants (1983)
Annual 06 The New Warriors (1990)
- 'The Once and Future Mutant'Annual 07
- 'Pawns of Senescence'TPB
- 'Cable and the New Mutants'#87
- 'A Show of Power!'#88
- 'The Great Escape'#89
- 'The Gift'#90
- 'To Hunt the Hunter'#91
- 'Prey for the Living'#92
- 'When the Carnival Comes to Town'#93
- 'Lethal Weapons'#95
- 'Shell Game'#96
- 'United We Stand'#97
- 'The Beginning of the End Part One'#99
- 'The Beginning of the End Part Two'#100
- 'The End of the Beginning'
The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Master Edition (1990)
The Punisher (2000)
#100 Uncanny Avengers (2012)
- 'The War At Home'#107
- 'Power Full'
#15 Uncanny Avengers [II] (2015)
- 'Avenge the Earth Part Two'#20
- 'Avenge the Earth Part Three'
#2 Uncanny X-Force (2010)
- 'No Man Can Outrun Death'#3
- 'Too Many Cooks'#4
- 'Always Shoot a Swordsman'#5
- 'The Bagalia Job'#7
- 'The Hills Are Alive... With the Sound of Gunfire'#8
- 'Student Debt'#9
- 'The Man Who Fell to Earth Chapter One'#10
- 'Who Are You Wearing?'#11
- 'Rage Against the Machine'#13
- 'Don't Do the Crime'#14
- 'A Failed Experiment'#16
- 'Gamma Gamma Hey!'#17
- 'No Rest For the Weary'#18
- 'Never Gonna Give You Up'#19
- 'Lights Out'#21
- 'Maximum Effort'#22
- 'Rogue Won'#23
#28 Uncanny X-Force (2013)
- 'Chapter Four: Days Of Preemptive Future'#29
- 'Chapter Five: No Trust In Tomorrow'
Uncanny X-Men (1963)
Annual 14 Vengeance (2011)
- 'You Must Remember This'Annual 15Annual 18Annual 2000
- 'The X-Tinction Agenda: First Strike'#272
- 'Capital Crimes'#273
- 'Too Many Mutants! or Whose House is This Anyway?'#295
- 'Familiar Refrain'#296
- '... Show Me the Way To Go Home...'#318
- 'Moving Day'#321
- 'Auld Lang Syne'#336
- 'A Voice As Deep As Thunder'#375
- 'I Am Not Now, Nor Have I Ever Been...'#377
- 'The End of the World As We Know It'#379
- 'What Dreams May Come...'#381
- 'Night of Masques'#382
- 'Lost Souls'#383
- 'Moscow Knights'#384
- 'Crimson Pirates'#385
- 'Shell Game'#386
- 'For Those In Peril'#387
- 'Cry Justice, Cry Vengeance!'#388
- 'The Past Is But Prologue!'#425
- 'Sacred Vows, 1 of 2'#493
- 'Messiah CompleX, Chapter Six'#494
- 'Messiah CompleX, Chapter Ten'#516
- 'Nation X: Chapter 2'#523
- 'Second Coming: Chapter 2'#524
- 'Second Coming: Chapter 6'#525
- 'Second Coming: Chapter 10'#600
War Machine (1994)
#1 Warheads (1992)
- 'Something to Believe In'#2
- 'Between Deathlok and a Hard Case'#3
- 'Contents Under Pressure'
#4 What If? Civil War (2008)
- 'War Worlds'#5
- 'Cat and Mouse'
What If? X-Men - Rise And Fall of the Shi'ar Empire (2008)
#1 What If...? (1989)
- 'What If Vulcan Gained the Power of the Phoenix?'
#46 What The--?! (1988)
- '...What If Cable Had Destroyed the X-Men?'#47
- 'What If Magneto Took Over the United States?'#60
- 'A What If... X-Men Wedding Album'#69
- 'What If... Stryfe Killed the X-Men?'#93
- 'Angel of Death'
#21#25 Wolverine (1988)
- 'All Mutant Parody Issue'
½ Wolverine Encyclopedia (1996)
- 'Down in the Bottoms'#42
- 'Papa Was a Rolling Stone!'#43
- 'Under the Skin'#85
- 'The Phalanx Covenant: Final Sanction, Part One - Full Shred Thrash'#139
- 'The Freaks Come Out at Night'#146
- 'Through a Dark Tunnel'
Wolverine: Rahne of Terra (1991)
#23 X-Force (1991)
- 'Chapter 11 - The Isolationist: Part 3 - True or False'#26
- 'Messiah CompleX: Chapter 7'#27
- 'Messiah CompleX: Chapter 11'
Annual 01Annual 01 (Newsstand Edition)Annual 02Annual 03#1 X-Force (2004)
- 'A Force To Be Reckoned With'#2
- 'The Blood Hunters'#3
- 'Sabotage Pt. 2'#5
- 'Under the Magnifying Glass'#6
- 'Under the Gun'#7
- 'Under the Knife'#8
- 'Flashed Before My Eyes'#9
- 'Underground and Over the Top'#10
- 'X-Tenuating Circumstances Part 3: Questions (and Answers)'#11
- 'Friendly Reminders'#12
- 'Traitors to the Cause'#13
- 'Everything Hits the Fan'#14
- 'To the Pain'#16
- 'Jack Lighting'#17
- 'Sleeping With the Enemy'#18
- 'The Final Chapter of the X-cutioner's Song'#25
- 'Back to Front'#26
- 'Shadows On the Rock'#27
- 'Liberation Through Subjugation'#28
- 'The Axe Falls'#29
- 'Toy Soldiers'#30
- 'Something Worth Fighting for'#32
- 'Child's Play (First Move): With a Roll of the Dice'#33
- 'Child's Play, Third Move: Rules Were Made To Be Broken'#34
- 'Guns and Poses'#35
- 'Beg Tomorrow'#36
- 'Genocidal Tendencies'#37
- 'The Young and the Restless'#39
- 'Letting Go'#40
- 'Holding On'#41
- 'The Fun House'#43
- 'Teapot In a Tempest'#44
- '...Already In Progress...'#45
- 'Under One Roof'#46
- 'Behind Closed Doors'#47
- 'Target: Cable'#51
- 'Reflections In the Night'#54
- 'Q & A'#55
- 'Without a Net'#58
- '...Before the Dawn'#59
- 'Are You Now Or Have You Ever Been'#60
- 'I Know You Are But What Am I'#61
- 'And Now...It's Another Thrilling Adventure of Cable and Shatterstar'#63
- 'Wish You Were Here'#64
- 'The Haunting of Castle Doom'#67
- 'Roadside Attractions'#70
- 'Convergence'#100#100 (Rob Liefeld Variant)#106
- 'Murder Ballads, Part 1'
#1#2 X-Force (2008)
- 'The Spectre of Things to Come'#3
- 'The Big Picture'#4
- 'The Enemies of My Enemies...'#5
- 'Blood Sacrifice'
#14 X-Force (2014)
- 'Messiah War: Chapter 3'#15
- 'Messiah War: Chapter 5'#16
- 'Messiah War: Chapter 7'#22#26
- 'Second Coming: Chapter 5'#27
- 'Second Coming: Chapter 9'#28
- 'Second Coming: Chapter 13'
#1 X-Force and Cable '95 (1995)
- 'Offensive Acts'#2
- 'The Ends'#3
- 'Scratching the Itch'#4
- 'Le PEW'#5
- 'Floating Stock'#6
- 'Quis Custodiet'#8
- 'War On Terror'#9#10
- 'Nothing Man'#11
- 'Them's the Breaks'#12#13
- 'Last One Out Turn Out the Lights'#14
- 'No One Ever Told Me That Grief Felt So Like Fear'#15
- 'Us vs. Them'
X-Force Megazine (1996)
X-Force/Cable '97 (1997)
X-Force/Cable: Messiah War (2009)
#1 X-Force/Youngblood (1996)
- 'Messiah War, Chapter One'
#13 X-Men (1991)
- 'The Hunted Below'#14
- 'Fallen From Grace'#25
- 'Closer to the Flame'#30
- 'Coming Home'#46
- 'Blood Brothers, Part 1: Stormfront'#47
- 'Blood Brothers Part 3 of 3: Dreams End'#56
- 'Behind the Curtain'
Annual '96 X-Men Experiment on Muir Island (1994)
- 'One Day at the Mansion'Annual 01 (2007)
- 'Fingers on the Trigger'#15
- 'The Camel's Back'#16
- 'Conflicting Cathexes'#30
- 'The Ties that Bind'#40
- 'The Killing Time'#41
- 'Dreams Die!'#61
- 'The End of the World as We Know It Part Two'#98
- 'First & Last, Part 2'#99
- 'Oh, the Humanity!'#104
- 'Painted Ladies'#105
- 'Killing Angels!'#108
- 'Dream's End: Part IV of IV: The Future is Now!'#190
- 'Supernovas: Chapter 3'#191
- 'Supernovas: Chapter 4'#192
- 'Supernovas: Chapter 5'#193
- 'Supernovas: Chapter 6'#194
- 'Primary Infection: Part 1'#195
- 'Primary Infection: Part 2'#196
- 'Primary Infection: Part 3'#197
- 'Condition Critical: Part 1'#198
- 'Condition Critical: Part 2'#199
- 'Condition Critical: Part 3'#200#204#205
- 'Messiah CompleX: Chapter 5'#206
- 'Messiah CompleX: Chapter 9'#207
- 'Messiah CompleX: Chapter 13'
X-Men Forever (2001)
X-Men Forever 2 (2010)
#2 X-Men Legacy (2008)
- 'Six Weeks Later'#13
- 'I of the Storm!'
#208 X-Men Origins: Deadpool (2010)
- 'From Genesis to Revelations: Part 1'#230
- 'Devil at the Crossroads: Part 4'#235
- 'Second Coming: Chapter 4'#236
- 'Second Coming: Chapter 8'#237
- 'Second Coming: Chapter 12'
#1 X-Men Prime (1995)
- 'The Major Motion Picture'
X-Men Revolution Genesis Edition (2000)
#1 X-Men Ultra III Preview (1995)
- 'Special Preview edition'
X-Men Unlimited (1993)
#23 X-Men: Black Sun (2000)
- 'New Dawn Rising'#28
- 'A Plague Among Us'#31
#4 X-Men: Divided We Stand (2008)
- 'Fourth Spell: Light the Fire!'
X-Men: Future History - The Messiah War Sourcebook (2009)
X-Men: Gold (2017)
#30 X-Men: Hellbound (2010)
- ''Til Death Do Us Part Conclusion'
X-Men: Hope (2010)
#1 X-Men: Legacy (2013)
- 'A Girl Called Hope'
#23 X-Men: Millennial Visions (2000)
- 'Slouching Towards Bethlehem'
#1 X-Men: Prelude To Schism (2011)
- 'Millennial Visions'#2
- 'Millennial Visions 2001'
X-Men: Second Coming (2010)
#1 X-Men: The 198 Files (2006)
- 'Second Coming: Chapter 1'#2
X-Men: The Search for Cyclops (2000)
#1 X-Men: The Times and Life of Lucas Bishop (2009)
- 'Am I Evil?'#4
#3 X-Men: The Ultra Collection (1994)
- 'Part 3: And Nothing Will Ever Be The Same'
X-Men: Yearbook 1999 (2000)
X-Men/WildC.A.T.s: The Dark Age (1998)
Young Avengers Megaband (2014)
#1 Youngblood/X-Force (1996)
- 'Helden, Hormone und Hexerei!'
Video Game Appearances:
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 : New Age of Heroes (2000)
X-Men: Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse (2005)
Avengers Unity Division
New Mutants (Marvel)
Operation: Zero Tolerance
Six Pack (Marvel)
The Twelve (01 - Mutants)
Wild Pack (Marvel)(02 - Cable's Team)
X-Force (Marvel)(02 - former New Mutants)
X-Men (Marvel)(01 - Mutants)
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
"I only wish I could be sure that people really do work...but when in doubt, there's always the comforting reassurance that ordnance does."
"You'll feel it, Hope. Like nothing you've ever felt before. It'll be like a switch turned on inside you. Like a fire. And once that fire's lit, everything will change. I have. The moment I first held you."
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character