OMAC (01 - Buddy Blank)
Real Name: Buddy Blank
Search for 'OMAC (01 - Buddy Blank)' on Amazon
O - One
M - Man
A - Army
C - Corps
This character is not to be confused with the OMAC Project or anything related to Infinite Crisis! The OMAC in those books stands for "Omni Mind and Community."
First Appearance: OMAC (1974) #1
OMAC (01 - Buddy Blank) is a favorite character of 6 users
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
Ambush Bug: Year None (2008)
#2 Back Issue (2003)
- 'Five Million Elvis Impersonators Can't Be Wrong!'
Cancelled Comic Cavalcade (1978)
Countdown Special: Kamandi (2008)
Countdown Special: OMAC (2008)
DC Comics Presents (1978)
#61 Final Crisis Aftermath: Escape (2009)
- 'The Once-And-Future War!'
#5 History of the DC Universe (1986)
- 'The Machine'#6
- 'Finale: The Long Way Home'
Justice League of America: Another Nail (2004)
Kamandi, le dernier garcon sur Terre (1978)
#1/2 Kamandi, The Last Boy On Earth (1972)
- 'Le deriner garcon sur Terre'
#1 OMAC (1974)
- 'The Last Boy On Earth!'#49
- 'Trial By Fear'#50
- 'The Death Worshippers!'#59
- 'The Wondrous Western Wall'
OMAC: One Man Army Corps (1991)
#1 Orion (2000)
- 'Past Imperfect'#2
- 'Brother, Can You Spare an Eye?'#3
- 'Mein Kampf'#4
- 'The Man Who Made Tomorrow'
Steve Ditko Omnibus (2011)
The Best of DC (1979)
#50 The Brave and the Bold (2007)
- 'The Year's Best Superman Stories'
HC vol. 01 The DC Comics Encyclopedia (2004)
- 'The Lords Of Luck'TPB vol. 01
- 'The Lords of Luck'#6
- 'The Lords of Luck, Chapter Six: The Girl Who Knew Too Much'
HC The Warlord (1976)
- 'The DC Comics Encyclopedia: Updated And Expanded'HC
- 'The DC Comics Encyclopedia'
Who's Who: The Definitive Directory of the DC Universe (1985)
- 'Nightshade to Persuader'
Global Peace Agency (GPA)
OMACs (01 - One Man Army Corps)
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
"OMAC lives, so that man may live!!"
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character