Real Name: Thomas Gideon
Search for 'Glorian' on Amazon
Glorian has the ability to restructure finite pockets of reality by mentally manipulating the cosmic energies that bind atoms along the probability lines. Psionic ability to tap and manipulate tachyons, subatomic particles which travel no slower than the speed of light. Glorian can use tachyons to create hyperspatial rainbow bridges which can transport himself, or others if his is present, at trans-light speeds. When Glorian steps upon the bridge, the particles of his body are converted to tachyone particle analogues, freeing him from such physical limitations as needing air or food during his travels through space. He can also create rainbow-like bands to bind an adversary. Presumably Glorian has limited telepathic abilities that enable him to learn what another person's dreams and wishes are.
First Appearance: Fantastic Four (1961) #34
Glorian is a favorite character of 1 user
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
Annihilation: The Nova Corps Files (2006)
Annihilation: Ronan (2006)
Annihilation: Saga (2007)
Fantastic Four (1961)
#34 Fantastic Four (1968)
- 'A House DIvided!'#134
- 'A Dragon Stalks the Skies!'#135
- 'The Eternity Machine'#136
- 'Rock Around the Cosmos!'#137
- 'Rumble on Planet 3'
#23 Generation X (1994)
- 'L`Homme Dragon parcourt les cieux!'#24
- 'La machine d`eternite'#25
- 'La danse autour du cosmos!'#26
- 'Quand s`amene War-Head'
L'incroyable Hulk (1968)
#49 Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A to Z (2008)
- 'L`homme descendu d`un arc-en-ciel!'#50
- 'Au royaume du Crapaud!'#126/127
- 'Quelle belle journee pour rever!'
HC vol. 04 The Incredible Hulk (1968)
- 'Earthmover to Guardians of the Galaxy'TPB vol. 04
- 'Earthmover to Guardians of the Galaxy'
#190 The Marvel Encyclopedia (2006)
- 'The Man Who Came Down on a Rainbow!'#191
- 'The Triumph of theToad!'#267
- 'What a Day For a Daydream!'#353
- 'Down And Out In... Las Vegas'#354
- 'The Sure Thing'#355
- 'Now You See It...'#356
- 'Control Problems'#357
- 'Inferno - 2, Hulk ----- 0'#359
- 'Soul Man'
HC The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe (1983)
- 'The Marvel Encyclopedia'
#4 The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition (1985)
- 'D-G: From Dragon Man to Gypsy Moth'
#5 The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Master Edition (1990)
- 'Gardener to the Hulk'
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character