Judomaster (01 - Rip Jagger)
Real Name: Rip Jagger
Search for 'Judomaster (01 - Rip Jagger)' on Amazon
Sergeant . Protege was Tiger, the leader of the Blood Soldiers.
First Appearance: Special War Series (1965) #4
Judomaster (01 - Rip Jagger) is a favorite character of 1 user
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
100% DC (2005)
#2 52 (2006)
- 'Catwoman: Damals in Rom'#3
- 'Supergirl: Wahre Stärke'#12
- 'Wonder Woman: Wer ist Wonder Woman?'
Blue Beetle (2006)
Crisis on Infinite Earths (1985)
DCU Heroes Secret Files (1999)
DCU: Legacies (2010)
Detective Comics (1937)
#723 History of the DC Universe (1986)
- 'Brotherhood of the Fist, Part Two: Fight Back to Gotham'
Infinite Crisis (2005)
#40 Judomaster (1966)
- 'World War Three, Part Five'
Justice League of America: Another Nail (2004)
Justice League: The Rise & Fall Special (2010)
#1 Justice Society of America (2007)
- 'Green Arrow Unbound'
#11 Special War Series (1965)
- 'The Second Coming'
#4 The All New Atom (2006)
- 'Introducing Rip Jagger... Judomaster!'
TPB vol. 03 The DC Comics Encyclopedia (2004)
- 'The Hunt For Ray Palmer!'#14
- 'Hunt For Ray Palmer Part Three: Heavens to Bitsy'
HC The L.A.W. (Living Assault Weapons) (1999)
- 'The DC Comics Encyclopedia'HC
- 'The DC Comics Encyclopedia: Updated And Expanded'
#1 Thunderbolt (1966)
- 'Avatar Rising'#2
- 'Way of the Warrior'#3
- 'The Past is Always Present'#4
- 'Martial L.A.W.'#5
- 'To Serve and Protect'#6
- 'The L.A.W. ....And Order'
Villains United (2005)
Who's Who: The Definitive Directory of the DC Universe (1985)
#12 Who's Who: Update '87 (1987)
- 'Jonny Double to Kong'
#1 Wonder Woman (2006)
- 'All-Star Squadron to Catalyst'
- 'Who is Wonder Woman? Part Five'
All-Star Squadron (DC)(Earth-2 - Pre Crisis)
All-Star Squadron (DC)(Post Crisis)
L.A.W. (Living Assault Weapons)
Sentinels of Justice
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character