Search for 'Lara Croft' on Amazon
Lara is generally presented as an intelligent, athletic, and somewhat reckless Englishwoman of noble birth who travels the world in pursuit of priceless artefacts. Known as both an archaeologist and an adventurer
At age 9 she survived a plane crash in Himalayas which led to the mysterious disappearance (and presumed death) of her mother, Amelia Croft. Lara then somehow managed to survive a ten day journey to Kathmandu where she was able to contact her father, Richard Croft. Lara spent the remainder of her childhood under the watchful eye of her father, an archaeologist who allowed Lara to accompany him on archaeological expeditions.
Though associated with the phrase "Tomb Raider", she's never actually called that in any sort of titular sense.
First Appearance: Mean Machines Sega (1992) #47
Lara Croft is a favorite character of 21 users
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
20 Years of Tomb Raider (2016)
HC Dark Crossings: Dark Clouds Overhead (2000)
- 'Digging up the Past, defining the Future'
Dark Crossings: Dark Clouds Rising (2000)
#1 Fathom (1998)
- 'Endgame, Part 3 of 3'
#12 Fathom Crossover Tour Book (2000)
- 'Ressurection of Taras, Part 1 of 3'#13
- 'Ressurection of Taras, Part 2 of 3'#14
- 'Ressurection of Taras, Part 3 of 3'
#2 Image Comics Summer Special (2004)
- 'Tomb Raider / Witchblade'
Image Files (2003)
#1 Lara Croft and the Frozen Omen (2015)
- 'Lara Croft - Das Phänomen Tomb Raider'
Lara Croft Magazin (1999)
Lead Poisoning: The Pencil Art of Geof Darrow (2017)
HC Magdalena vs. Dracula Monster War 2005 (2005)
- 'Lead Poisoning: The Pencil Art of Geof Darrow'
#1 Mean Machines Sega (1992)
- 'The Magdalena vs. Dracula: Part 1 of 4'
Rise of the Tomb Raider: The Official Art Book (2015)
The Darkness vs. Mr. Hyde: Monster War 2005 (2005)
#4 The Tomb Raider Gallery (2000)
- 'The Darkness vs. Mr. Hyde: Part 4 of 4'
Tomb Raider (1999)
Tomb Raider (2001)
Tomb Raider (2014)
Tomb Raider (2016)
TPB vol. 01 Tomb Raider Arabian Nights (2004)
- 'Spore'TPB vol. 02
- 'Choice and Sacrifice'#1#1 (Variant Cover)
- 'Joelle Jones 30th Anniversary Variant Cover'#2
- 'Choice and Sacrifice'#8
- 'Choice and Sacrifice'#9
- 'Choice and Sacrifice'#10
- 'Choice and Sacrifice'#11
- 'Choice and Sacrifice'#12
- 'Choice and Sacrifice'
Tomb Raider Collection (2000)
Tomb Raider Cover Gallery 2006 (2006)
#1 Tomb Raider Magazine (2001)
- 'Tomb Raider Cover Gallery 2006'
#1 Tomb Raider Origins (2002)
- 'Tomb Raider: The Medusa Mask'
Tomb Raider vs. The Wolf-Men: Monster War 2005 (2005)
#2 Tomb Raider: Arabian Nights (2006)
- 'Lara Croft: Tomb Raider vs. The Wolf-Men: Part 2 of 4'
Tomb Raider: Epiphany (2003)
Tomb Raider: Journeys (2001)
Tomb Raider: Journeys (2002)
Tomb Raider: Origins (2000)
Tomb Raider: Scarface's Treasure (2003)
Tomb Raider: Sphere of Influence (2004)
Tomb Raider: Survivor's Crusade (2017)
Tomb Raider: Takeover (2004)
Tomb Raider: Tankobon (2006)
Tomb Raider: The Beginning (2013)
Tomb Raider: The Greatest Treasure of All (2002)
Tomb Raider: The Series (1999)
Tomb Raider/The Darkness Special (2001)
Tomb Raider/Witchblade Revisited Special (1998)
Tomb Raider/Witchblade Special (1997)
Tomb Raider/Witchblade/Magdalena/Vampirella (2005)
Top Cow Classics in Black and White: Tomb Raider (2000)
Top Cow Sonderheft (2000)
#10 Welcome to the Jungle! (2013)
- 'Dark Crossings'#11
- 'Dark Crossings'#12
- 'Witchblade / Lady Death'#13
- 'Darkness Infinity'
#60 Witchblade and Tomb Raider (2005)
- 'Endgame, Part 2 of 3'#78
- 'Signs and Portents, Part 1 of 2'
Witchblade vs. Frankenstein: Monster War 2005 (2005)
#3 Witchblade/Tomb Raider (1998)
- 'Witchblade vs. Frankenstein: Part 3 of 4'
1/2#1 Wizard's Tomb Raider Special (2000)
- 'Witchblade/Tomb Raider Special - #1'
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
"I'm sorry...I only play for sport."
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character