Search for 'Vera Cantor' on Amazon
Former librarian at a public library in New York City, she became romantically linked to the X-Men's Beast, after being introduced by her roommate Zelda, whom was dating Bobby (Iceman). The two dated on and off for quite some time.
First Appearance: Uncanny X-Men (1963) #19
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
Amazing Adventures (1970)
#13 Dark X-Men (2010)
- 'Evil Is All In Your Mind!'#14
- 'The Vampire Machine'#15
- 'Murder In Mid-Air!'#16
- 'And the Juggernaut Will Get You... If You Don't Watch Out!'
#1 Hulk Comic (1979)
- 'Journey to the Centre of the Goblin: Part 1'
Marvel Comics Presents (1988)
#59 Marvel Holiday Special (1991)
- 'No Where to Run, No Where to Hide/Reborn to be Wild/Sending Them Home/The Real Thing'
Marvel Holiday Spectacular Magazine (2009)
Marvel Team-Up (1972)
#124 Marvel, los héroes mas poderosos (2016)
- 'The Ties That Bind!'
Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A to Z (2008)
Secret Warriors One Shot: Who's Your Daddy? (2009)
The Avengers (1963)
#209 The Defenders (1972)
- 'The Resurrection Stone'
#105 The Incredible Hulk (1968)
- 'The War to End All Wars!'#107
- 'On Death and Dying...'#108
- 'The Wasteland!'#109
- 'Vengeance! Cries the Valkyrie!'#112
- 'Strange Visitor From Another Planet!'#116
- 'Two By Two'#122
- 'Things to Come!'
#161 The New Defenders (1985)
- 'Beyond the Border Lurks Death!'
#140 Uncanny X-Men (1963)
- 'The Heartbreak Kid!'#149
- 'Lonely as a Cloud'
#19 X-Factor (1986)
- 'Lo! Now Shall Appear -- The Mimic!'#22
- 'Divided -- We Fall!'#27
- 'Re-enter: The Mimic!'#31
- 'We Must Destroy...The Cobalt Man!'#32
- 'Beware the Juggernaut My Son!'#41
- 'Now Strikes... The Sub-Human!'#47
- 'The Warlock Wears Three Faces!'#138
#2 X-Men: Hidden Years (1999)
- 'Bless the Beasts and Children'#3
- 'Regression Obsession'#5
- 'Tapped Out'#7
- 'Fall Out!'#8
- 'Lost and Found!'#55
- 'Desperately Seeking Vera'
- 'The Ghost and the Darkness'
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character