Real Name: Thomas Morita
Search for 'Kung' on Amazon
Kung can transform himself into any kind of animal he can imagine. He retains human intelligence and human voice while in animal form. Can also change size to some degree (ie. A giant insect or a small insect).
Kung is also a master of the samurai methods of fighting.
Kung has also exhibited the supernatural ability to put a train car of people to sleep, through mental willpower.
AKA "The assassin of a thousand claws"
First Appearance: Wonder Woman (1942) #237
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
All-Star Squadron (1981)
#8 Crisis on Infinite Earths (1985)
- 'Afternoon of the Assassins!'#9
- 'Should Old Acquaintance Be Destroyed...'#42
- 'Oh, Say, Can't You See...?'#43
- 'Ultimate Victory!'
#5 Guns of the Dragon (1998)
- 'Worlds In Limbo'#9
- 'War Zone'
#1 Justice Society of America (2007)
- 'Guns of the Dragon: Chapter 1 - Dragon Island'#2
- 'Guns of the Dragon : Chapter 2'#3
- 'Guns of the Dragon : Chapter 3'#4
- 'Guns of the Dragon : Chapter 4'
#27 Who's Who: The Definitive Directory of the DC Universe (1985)
- 'Ghost in the Darkness'#28
- 'Phantom Menace'
Who's Who: Update '87 (1987)
#5 Wonder Woman (1942)
- 'Reaper to Zymyr plus Appendix'
#237 Wonder Woman (2006)
- 'Wonder Woman vs. General McArthur?'#238
- 'Assassin of a Thousand Claws'
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character