Smasher (Marvel)(05 - Vril Rokk)
Real Name: Vril Rokk
Search for 'Smasher (Marvel)(05 - Vril Rokk)' on Amazon
Incredible strength and durability. Smasher can absorb ambient cosmic energies to augment his natural strength and resistance to physical injury.
Smasher wears a pair of technological exo-spex that allow him to "download" various modular abilities.
Smasher is a member of the Imperial Guard.
First Appearance: Uncanny X-Men (1963) #107
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
Avengers Strike File (1994)
Avengers West Coast (1989)
#82 Exiles (2001)
- 'Operation: Galactic Storm Part 16 Shi'ar Hatred!'
#87 Fantastic Four (1998)
- 'Superguardians: Part 1'
#51 Inhumans (2000)
- 'Eye of the Beholder'
#1 Last Planet Standing (2006)
- 'A Journey Into Mystery'
Marvel Masters (2007)
Maximum Security Dangerous Planet (2000)
#1 New X-Men (2001)
- 'Maximum Security: A Very Dangerous Planet'
#1 Quasar (1989)
- 'The Fate of the Phoenix'
#55 Star Trek/X-Men (1996)
- 'Starblast Pt. 6: In a Stranger Land'
The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe (1983)
#5 The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition (1985)
- 'H-J: From Hangman to Juggernaut'
#6 The Uncanny Dave Cockrum... A Tribute (2004)
- 'Human Torch to Ka-Zar'
The Untold Legend of Captain Marvel (1997)
#1 The Very Best of the X-Men (1994)
HC Thor (1966)
- 'The Very Best of the X-Men'
#446 Uncanny X-Men (1963)
- 'Operation: Galactic Storm, Part 14: Now Strikes the Starforce!'
#107 What If? (1977)
- 'Where No X-Man Has Gone Before!'#137
- 'The Fate of the Phoenix!'#138
- 'Elegy'#275 (Direct Edition)
- 'The Path Not Taken!'#308
- 'Mixed Blessings'#477
- 'Vulcan's Progress'#480
- 'The Rise And Fall Of The Shi'ar Empire Chapter Six Vulcan's Progress (Redux)'
#27 What If...? (1989)
- 'What If Phoenix Had Not Died?'
#56 X-Force (2004)
- 'What If the Avengers Lost Operation Galactic Storm? Part Two'
X-Men Forever Giant-Size (2010)
X-Men Spotlight On...Starjammers (1990)
#2 X-Men: The End: Book 3: Men & X-Men (2006)
- 'Phalkon Quest pt 2'
- 'The Grand Alliance'#2
- 'Closing The Ring'#6
- 'Come the New Dawn'
Imperial Guard (Marvel)
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character