Real Name: Victoria Star
Search for 'Shooting Star' on Amazon
None, but Shooting Star is an expert marksman and equestrian and is skilled at unarmed combat.
She employs two specially-designed six-shooters which shoot an as yet uncounted supply of star-shaped pellets which paralyze the nervous system of any living being they strike. A single 'star' is sufficient to paralyze a 6-foot man of average build for a half hour.
Shooting Star wears specially-designed boots which house high-mass miniature gyroscopes to enable her to remain upright and be borne aloft by the buffeting, cyclonic winds generated by her partner, the Texas Twister.
First Appearance: The Incredible Hulk (1968) #265
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
Avengers Unconquered (2009)
Avengers: The Initiative (2007)
#2 Civil War (2006)
- 'Hero Moment'#19
- 'V-S Day'
#7 Civil War: Battle Damage Report (2007)
- 'Civil War, Part Seven of Seven'
Marvel Comics Presents (1988)
#45 Marvel Super Hero Contest of Champions (1982)
- 'Origins!/Reach For The Stars/The Main Event/Bang Bang, Shoot Shoot'
#3 Marvel Super-Heroes (1990)
- 'Chapter 4: Third Contest: Siege in the City of the Dead!'
Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A To Z Update (2010)
Scarlet Spider (2012)
#8 Solo Avengers (1987)
- 'The Second Master Part Two'#9
- 'The Second Master Part Three'
The Amazing Spider-Man (Public Service/Educational Series, Canada) (1990)
The Incredible Hulk (1968)
#265 The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe (1983)
- 'You Get What You Need!'#279
- 'Everybody Loves a Parade, Right?'
#10 The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition (1985)
- 'S: From Shi'Ar to Sub-Mariner'
#11 Thunderbolts (1997)
- 'Richard Rider to Sidewinder'
#57 West Coast Avengers (1985)
- 'Storm Clouds Gathering'
- 'Master Pandemonium!'#8
- 'A Bird in the Hand!'#24
- 'Before We Were So Rudely Interrupted!'#24 (Newsstand Edition)
- 'Before We Were So Rudely Interrupted!'
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character