Search for 'Lifeforce' on Amazon
Lifeforce had the mutant ability to drain the life energy from those around her by physical contact.
Along with the rest of the Dark Riders, Lifeforce was sent out to hunt down mutants found unfit by their master, Genesis. Their first target was former Dark Rider, Foxbat. Lifeforce maliciously sucked the life out of him, leaving him for dead. Later, as the Dark Riders went up against a few of the X-Men, Lifeforce battled Domino, but was defeated. Lifeforce eventually joined her comrades, Spyne and Hurricane, in breaking the mutant Cyber out of prison. She was killed during the adamantium process on Wolverine after he rejected the adamantium, causing shrapnel to stab into her body. Genesis, unaware of her death, continued to order her until he saw her corpse lying in the rubble.
Lifeforce would always speak in whispers.
First Appearance: Cable (1993) #17
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
#17 Mega Marvel (1997)
- 'The Dark Ride, Part 1: The Calling'#18
- 'The Dark Ride, Part 2: Judgement Day'#19
- 'The Dark Ride, Part 3: In the Name of the Father'#19 (Standard Edition)
- 'The Dark Ride, Part 3: In the Name of the Father'
#93 Wolverine [GER] (1997)
- 'A Tavern in the Town'#94
- 'The Lurker in the Machine'#95
- 'Manhattan Rhapsody'#96
- 'Campfire Tales'#99
- 'Of Mythic Metal Forged'#100
- 'Furnace of His Brain, Anvil of His Heart'
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character