Dwight McCarthy (Sin City)
Search for 'Dwight McCarthy (Sin City)' on Amazon
A middle-aged photographer who, recently bestowed with a new surgically-reconstructed face, is deeply in debt to the women of Old Town and will go to great lengths to help them out.
Dwight is often compared with the character Philip Marlowe.
First Appearance: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (1993) #1
Dwight McCarthy (Sin City) is a favorite character of 9 users
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
Frank Miller: The Art of Sin City (2002)
HC Frank Miller's Sin City (2004)
- 'Frank Miller: The Art of Sin City'SC
- 'Frank Miller: The Art of Sin City'
Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (1993)
Sin City: Booze, Broads, & Bullets (1998)
Sin City: Family Values (1997)
Sin City: That Yellow Bastard (1996)
Sin City: The Babe Wore Red and Other Stories (1994)
Sin City: The Big Fat Kill (1994)
The Life and Times of Martha Washington in the Twenty-First Century (2009)
- 'The Life and Times of Martha Washington in the Twenty-First Century'Omnibus TPB
- 'The Life and Times of Martha Washington in the Twenty-First Century'Omnibus TPB (Second Edition)
- 'The Life and Times of Martha Washington in the Twenty-First Century'
Sin City (2005)
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character