Warren Ellis (born February 16, 1968) is a British author of comics, novels, and television, well known for his sarcastic personality and sociocultural commentaries, both through his online presence and his writing, as well as his use of extropian and transhumanist themes (most notably nanotechnology, cryonics, uploading, and human enhancement). He is a resident of Southend-on-Sea, England.
Ellis was born in Essex in February 1968, about seventeen months before Neil Armstrong landed on the moon on July 20, 1969; he reports that the televised broadcast of the event is his earliest coherent memory. He was a student at The South East Essex Sixth Form College, commonly known as SEEVIC. He contributed comic work to the college magazine, Spike, along with Richard Easter, who also later followed a career in writing. Prior to his career as a writer he had "done most of the shitty jobs you can imagine; ran a bookstore, ran a pub, worked in bankruptcy, worked in a record shop, lifted compost bags for a living".
Ellis' writing career started in the British independent magazine Deadline with a six page short story in 1990. Other early works include a Judge Dredd short and a Doctor Who one-pager. His first ongoing work, Lazarus Churchyard appeared in Blast!, a short lived British magazine.
By 1994 Ellis began working for Marvel Comics, where he took over the series Hellstorm with #12, which he wrote until its cancellation with #21. He also did some work on the Marvel 2099 imprint, most notably in a storyline where a futuristic Doctor Doom took over the United States. His most notable early Marvel work is a run on Excalibur, a superhero series set in Britain. He also wrote a four-issue arc of Thor called "Worldengine", in which he dramatically revamped both the character and book.
Ellis then started working for DC Comics, Caliber Comics, and Image Comics' Wildstorm studio, where he wrote the Genï¿½ï¿½ spin-off DV8 and took over Stormwatch, a previously action-oriented team book, which he gave a more idea- and character-driven flavor. He wrote issues #37-50 with artist Tom Raney, and the 11 issues of volume two with artist Bryan Hitch. He and Hitch followed that with the Stormwatch spinoff The Authority, a cinematic super-action series for which Ellis coined the term "widescreen comics."
In 1997 Ellis started Transmetropolitan, a creator-owned series about an acerbic "gonzo" journalist in a dystopian future America, co-created with artist Darick Robertson and published by DC's Helix imprint. When Helix was discontinued the following year, Transmetropolitan was shifted to the Vertigo imprint, and remained one of the most successful non-superhero comics DC was then publishing . Transmetropolitan ran for 60 issues (plus a few specials), ending in 2002. It remains Ellis' largest work to date.
1999 saw the launch of Planetary, another Wildstorm series by Ellis and John Cassaday, and Ellis' short run on the DC/Vertigo series Hellblazer. He left that series when DC announced, following the Columbine High School massacre, that it would not publish "Shoot", a Hellblazer story about school shootings, although the story had been written and illustrated prior to the Columbine massacre.Planetary was notoriously plagued with delays, but it conclude in 2009 with issue #27.
Ellis also returned to Marvel Comics, as part of the company's "Revolution" event, to head the "Counter-X" line of titles. This project was intended to revitalize the X-Men spinoff books Generation X, X-Man, and X-Force, but it was not successful, and Ellis stayed away from mainstream superhero comics for a time.
In 2003 Ellis started Global Frequency, a 12-issue limited series for Wildstorm, and continued to produce work for various publishers, including DC, Avatar Comics, AiT/Planet Lar, Cliffhanger and Homage Comics.
In 2004 Ellis came back to mainstream superhero comics. He took over Ultimate Fantastic Four and Iron Man for Marvel under a temporary exclusive work for hire contract.
Toward the end of 2004, Ellis released the "Apparat Singles Group", which he described as "An imaginary line of comics singles. Four imaginary first issues of imaginary series from an imaginary line of comics, even." The Apparat titles were published by Avatar but carried only the Apparat logo on the cover.
In 2006 Ellis worked on Jack Cross (for DC), which was not well received and subsequently cancelled. For Marvel, he worked on Nextwave, which lasted 12 issues. The series was critically acclaimed and only ended because Ellis didn't want to carry on with it after twelve issues. He also worked on the Ultimate Galactus trilogy. Ellis also took over the Thunderbolts monthly title, which deals with the aftermath of the Marvel Civil War crossover
In honor of the 20th anniversary of Marvel's New Universe in 2006, Ellis and illustrator Salvador Larroca created a new series that re-imagines the New Universe, under the title newuniversal. The first issue was released on December 6, 2006.
Ellis continues to work on several projects for different publishers, including Fell (for Image), Desolation Jones (for DC/Wildstorm), , Blackgas (for Avatar Comics).
Ellis also wrote an episode of Justice League Unlimited entitled "Dark Heart".
Ellis has managed a series of online forums and media to promote his written works and his creative ideals. These forums are sharply moderated by Ellis and his assistants, to suit the particular purpose each one was created for. They include the Warren Ellis Forum, DiePunyHumans.com, the Bad Signal mailing list, WarrenEllis.com, Warren-Ellis.livejournal.com and The-Engine.net. He is popularly known as "Stalin," "The Love Swami," or "Internet Jesus" on these forums.
Ellis' first prose novel, Crooked Little Vein, was published in the summer of 2007 by William Morrow (an imprint of HarperCollins), with a second novel, Listener, to follow. He is also developing a television series for AMC called Dead Channel, for which he will be the sole writer.
It has recently been announced that he is writing an animated direct to DVD feature film, Castlevania: Dracula's Curse, which will be based on the similarly titled video game Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse.
Ellis has described himself as "a notorious pain in the arse for getting involved in book design" According to a comment made in the first issue of Fell, he has more trade paperbacks in print than anyone else in the American comic industry.
Ellis is currently writing a column for the Suicide Girls website that appears every Sunday, entitled "The Sunday Hangover."
Ellis is also writing a Second Life column for Reuters titled Second Life Sketches In Second Life he's known under the name Integral Danton.
On July 29th 2007 Ellis announced two new projects for Avatar press; FreakAngels, a free long-form webcomic illustrated by Paul Duffield, and Ignition City, an ongoing monthly series.
Date of Birth:
Website: http://www.warrenellis.comE-mail: email@example.comTwitter: https://twitter.com/warrenellis Favorite Creators:
Warren Ellis is a favorite creator of 342 usersAwards:
- 2000 Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - Nominee - Best Writer: (The Authority, Planetary [DC/Wildstorm] and Transmetropolitan [DC/Vertigo])
- 2004 Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - Nominee - Best Writer: (Orbiter [Vertigo/DC]; Global Frequency, Red, Planetary, Planetary/Batman: Night on Earth [WildStorm/DC])
2099 A.D. Apocalypse (1995)
2099 A.D. Genesis (1996)
2099 Unlimited (1993)
#4 A1 (1989)
A1 Bojeffries Terror Tome (2005)
Act-I-Vate Primer (2009)
- 'Hammer's Echo'#7
- 'Night of the Impaler'
OGN HC Aetheric Mechanics (2008)
- 'The Act-I-Vate Primer'
#38 Alan Moore's Magic Words (2002)
The All New Exiles (1995)
All-New Marvel Now! Previews (2013)
Ammo Armageddon (1993)
Anna Mercury (2008)
Anna Mercury 2 (2009)
Anna Mercury: Prepare For Launch (2008)
Astonishing X-Men (2004)
Astonishing X-Men Sketchbook Special (2008)
Astonishing X-Men: Ghost Boxes (2008)
Astonishing X-Men: Xenogenesis (2010)
The Authority [GER] (2001)
- 'Chapter 38: The Final Chapter'
#1 The Authority (1999)
- 'Der Kreis'#2
- 'Der Kreis II'#3
- 'Das Dunkle von aussen'#6
- 'Das Dunkle von aussen II'
2014 Edition TPB vol. 01Absolute Edition vol. 01HC vol. 01TPB vol. 01 Avengers Assemble (2012)
Avengers: Endless Wartime (2013)
Bad Blood: The Vampire Collection (1993)
Bad Signal (2003)
- 'Relentless'TPB vol. 01 (3rd Printing)
- 'Relentless'TPB vol. 01 (4th Printing)
- 'Relentless'TPB vol. 01 (5th Printing)
- 'Relentless'TPB vol. 02
- 'Under New Management'TPB vol. 02 (2nd Printing)
- 'Under New Management'TPB vol. 03
- 'Earth Inferno and Other Stories'#1
- 'The Circle, One of Four'#1 (What's Next?)
- 'The Circle, One of Four'#2
- 'The Circle, Two of Four'#3
- 'The Circle, Three of Four'#4
- 'The Circle, Four of Four'#5
- 'Shiftships, One of Four'#6
- 'Shiftships, Two of Four'#7
- 'Shiftships, Three of Four'#8
- 'Shiftships, Four of Four'#9
- 'Outer Dark, One of Four'#10
- 'Outer Dark, Two of Four'#11
- 'Outer Dark, Three of Four'#12
- 'Outer Dark, Four of Four'
#1 Bad World (2001)
Batman Black and White (1996)
Batman: Gotham Knights (2000)
Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight (1989)
- 'Bad Signal Volume 1'#2
- 'Bad Signal Volume 2'
TPB Batman/Planetary Deluxe (2011)
- 'Batman: Monsters'#83
- 'Infected, Part One'#84
- 'Infected, Part Two'
OGN HC The Best of Vampirella (2008)
Black Summer (2007)
Blast! Magazine (1991)
Captain Swing and the Electrical Pirates of Cindery Island (2010)
Carnage: Mind Bomb (1996)
Channel Zero: The Complete Collection (2012)
- 'Batman/Planetary Deluxe'
TPB City of Silence (2000)
Civil War: Marvel Universe (2007)
- 'Channel Zero: The Complete Collection'
TPB Civil War: The Initiative (2007)
Come In Alone (2001)
- 'Civil War: Marvel Universe'
#4 Daredevil (1964)
Dark Blue (2001)
Dark Blue Collected (2001)
Dark Blue Scriptbook (2000)
DC Comics Presents: Jack Cross (2010)
- 'Derna: Unfiltered'
#1 Deadline (1988)
Der ultimative Iron Man (2006)
Desolation Jones (2005)
- 'Love Will Get You Killed'
TPB vol. 01 Desolation Jones (2007)
Die Offizielle Marvel-Comic-Sammlung (2013)
- 'Made In England'#1
- 'Made in England, Part 1'#2
- 'Made in England, Part 2'#3
- 'Made in England, Part 3'#4
- 'Made in England, Part 4'#5
- 'Made in England, Part 5'#6
- 'Made in England, Part 6'#7
- 'To Be in England, Part 1'#8
- 'To Be in England, Part 2'
#43 Die Ultimativen (2002)
- 'Iron Man: Extremis'
#13 Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? (2009)
Do Anything (2010)
Doctor Death / The Sand Tramp (1984)
Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme (1988)
- 'Die Ultimativen Sechs 4'#14
- 'Ultimativer Alptraum '#15
- 'Ultimativer Alptraum 3'#17
- 'Der Prozess gegen den Hulk'#18
- 'Die Defenders'#23
- 'Geboren am 4. Juli'#24
- 'Die Achse des BÃ¶sen'#26
- 'Amerika schlÃ¤gt zurÃ¼ck'#27
- 'Die RÃ¤cher'
#80 Doktor Sleepless (2007)
Doktor Sleepless Manual (2008)
Doom 2099 (1993)
- 'Earthquake Logic'#81
- 'Earthquake Logic: Tectonic Shift'#82
- 'Earthquake Logic: Seismics'
TPB Down (2005)
Down and Top Cow's Best of Warren Ellis (2006)
- 'Doom 2099: The Complete Collection By Warren Ellis'#24
- 'Island of Lost Souls'#25
- 'Fables of the Deconstruction'#25 (Foil Cover)
- 'Fables of the Deconstruction'#26
- 'American Caesar'#29 (Reg. Cover)
- 'American Caesar'#30
- 'American Way'#31
- 'American Dream'#32
- 'To Begin the World Again'#35
- 'To Bring You My Love'#36
- 'Shockriding, Part 1: Street Legal'#37
- 'Shockriding, Part 2: Road Iron'#38
- 'Shockriding, Part 3: Expressway to Your Skull'#39
- 'May the Circle Be Unbroken'
#1 DV8 (1996)
DV8 Rave (1996)
Essential Wolverine (1997)
Excalibur Visionaries: Warren Ellis (2010)
Food for Thought (1985)
Frankenstein's Womb (2009)
Free Comic Book Day 2013 (Infinity) (2013)
From the Desk of Warren Ellis (2000)
- 'Sick of This'#2
- 'Mind to Meat'#3
- 'Dream to Me'#4
- 'Sick of It All'
Annual 01 Gen13 Bootleg (1996)
Gen13: London, New York, Hell (2001)
- 'London's Brilliant'#33
- 'Burning the Candle at Both Ends'
TPB Generation X (1994)
- 'London, New York, Hell'
TPB vol. 02 Ghost Rider (1990)
Ghost Rider/Ballistic (1997)
- 'Counter X vol. 2'#63 (Variant cover)
- 'Correction, 1 of 4'#63
- 'Correction, 1 of 4'#64
- 'Correction, 2 of 4'#65
- 'Correction, 3 of 4'#66
- 'Correction, 4 of 4'#67
- 'Come On Die Young, 1 of 4'#68
- 'Come On Die Young, 2 of 4'#69
- 'Come On Die Young, 3 of 4'#70
- 'Come On Die Young, 4 of 4'
#1 Global Frequency (2002)
Graphic Ink: The DC Comics Art of Frank Quitely (2014)
Gravel: Never A Dull Day (2008)
- 'Devil's Reign Chapter Three : Kill Everyone We See'
New Edition TPB vol. 07 Hellstorm: Prince of Lies (1993)
- 'John Constantine, Hellblazer: Tainted Love'TPB
- 'Setting Sun'#134
- 'Haunted part 1 of 6'#135
- 'Haunted part 2 of 6'#136
- 'Haunted part 3 of 6'#137
- 'Haunted part 4 of 6'#138
- 'Haunted part 5 of 6'#139
- 'Haunted part 6 of 6'#140
- 'The Crib'#142
- 'Setting Sun'#143
- 'Telling Tales'
#12 Horizon (2003)
- 'Red Miracles'#13
- 'Murder is Easy'#15
- 'Cigarette Dawn'#16
- 'Down Here'#17
- 'The Saint of the Pit'#18
- 'Bad Days Will End'#19
- 'Angel In Aspic'#20
- 'Femme Fatale'#21
- 'I'm Losing More Than I'll Ever Have'
#3 Hotwire: Requiem for the Dead (2009)
The Invincible Iron Man DVD-ROM (2007)
Iron Man (2005)
Iron Man: Extremis Director's Cut (2010)
- 'RED/Terra Obscura'#8
#1 Jack Cross (2005)
- 'Extremis, One of Six'#2
- 'Extremis, Two of Six '#3
- 'Extremis, Three of Six'#4
- 'Extremis, Four of Six'#5
- 'Extremis, Five of Six'#6
- 'Extremis, Six of Six'
#1 Jinx Buried Treasures (1998)
JLA: Classified (2005)
- 'Love Will Get You Killed - One of Four'#2
- 'Love Will Get You Killed - Two of Four'#3
- 'Love Will Get You Killed - Three of Four'#4
- 'Love Will Get You Killed - Four of Four'
TPB vol. 02 John Constantine - Hellblazer (1998)
John Constantine: Hellblazer [FIN] (2005)
Judge Dredd Megazine (vol. 4) (2001)
Judge Dredd: The Megazine (1990)
Klassiker der Comic-Literatur (2005)
Lazarus Churchyard (1992)
- 'New Maps of Hell'#10
- 'New Maps of Hell, Part 1'#11
- 'New Maps of Hell, Part 2'#12
- 'New Maps of Hell, Part 3'#13
- 'New Maps of Hell, Part 4'#14
- 'New Maps of Hell, Part 5'#15
- 'New Maps of Hell, Part 6'
TPB Lazarus Churchyard: The Final Cut (2001)
- 'Lazarus Churchyard: The Collection'#1
- 'The Virtual Kiss'#2
- 'Goodnight Ladies'#3
- 'Inspector Sleep'
TPB Marvel Exklusiv (1998)
- 'Lazarus Churchyard: The Final Cut'
#0 Marvel Special (1997)
Mega Marvel (1993)
- 'Herrschaft des Teufels'
#17 Mek (2003)
Ministry of Space (2001)
Mister X: The Archives (2008)
Moon Knight (2014)
Negative Burn (1993)
New Avengers (2005)
Newuniversal: Shockfront (2008)
- 'Thor: Worldengine'
#1 Nextwave (France) (2007)
Nextwave: Agents Of H.A.T.E. (2006)
No Hero (2008)
No Justice/No Piece (1998)
Oni Press Color Special 2002 (2002)
TPB Planetary (1999)
Planetary Crossing Worlds (2004)
Planetary/Batman: Nacht auf Erden (2003)
Planetary/Batman: Night On Earth (2003)
Planetary/JLA: Terra Occulta (2002)
Planetary/JLA: Terra Occulta (2003)
Planetary/The Authority: Ruling the World (2000)
Pryde & Wisdom (1996)
- 'Evil Incarcerated'#1
#1 Red (2003)
Red Razors (1990)
Red/Tokyo Storm Warning (2004)
Secret Avengers (2010)
Solar, Man of the Atom (1997)
The Spirit of Bacardi (2014)
- 'Mystery School'#2
- 'Mystery Walk'#3
- 'Mystery Train'
#1 Starship Troopers (1998)
- 'Cepheid Variable'#2
TPB Starship Troopers: Insect Touch (1997)
- 'Starship Troopers'
TPB Stormwatch (1993)
StormWatch [GER] (2003)
- 'X-Men: Storm by Warren Ellis & Terry Dodson'#1
- 'Sunburst and Snowblind'#2
- 'The Ghost Has No Home'#3
- 'The Tinderbox of a Heart'#4
- 'She Will Destroy You'
#1#2#3#4#5#6#7 Strange Killings (2002)
Strange Killings: Necromancer (2004)
Strange Killings: Strong Medicine (2003)
Strange Killings: The Body Orchard (2002)
Strange Kiss (1999)
Stranger Kisses (2000)
Supreme Blue Rose (2014)
The Sussex Vampire (1996)
Switchblade Honey (2003)
Sword of Damocles (1996)
- 'Wandel oder Untergang Teil Eins'#8
- 'Wandel oder Untergang Teil zwei'#9
- 'Seltsames Wetter Teil Eins'#10
- 'Seltsames Wetter Teil Drei'#11
- 'Eine bessere Welt'#12
- 'Der Puls'#13
- 'Der Puls'#14
- 'WILDC.A.T.S. / Aliens'
#1 Tales of Suspense: Captain America and Iron Man #1 Commemorative Edition (2004)
Tales of the Witchblade (1996)
Thought Bubble Anthology (2011)
Thunderbolts [GER] (2007)
- 'Fire From Heaven Prelude 1'#2
#1 Tokyo Storm Warning (2003)
Top Cow Preview Book (2001)
Top Cow Sonderheft (2000)
- 'Vertrauen in Monster'#2
- 'Gefangene Engel'#3
- 'Gefangene Engel 2'
#3 Transmetropolitan (1997)
Transmetropolitan: All Around the World (2011)
- 'Tales of the Witchblade'
TPB Ultimate Armor Wars (2009)
Ultimate Extinction (2006)
Ultimate Fantastic Four (2004)
- 'Two-Step Part 1'#2
- 'Two-Step Part 2'#3
- 'Two-Step Part 3'
HC vol. 01HC vol. 02TPB vol. 02 Ultimate Fantastic Four (Mexico) (2005)
- 'Doom'TPB vol. 02 (Panini)
- 'Doom'TPB vol. 02 (Second Printing)
- 'Doom'TPB vol. 03
- 'N-Zone'TPB vol. 03 (Panini)
- 'Doom, Part 1'#8
- 'Doom, Part 2'#9
- 'Doom, Part 3'#10
- 'Doom, Part 4'#11
- 'Doom, Part 5'#12
- 'Doom, Part 6'#12 (FOX Reprint)
- 'Doom, Part 6'#13
- 'N-Zone, One of Six'#13 (Sketch Variant)
- 'N-Zone, One of Six'#14
- 'N-Zone, Two of Six'#15
- 'N-Zone, Three of Six'#16
- 'N-Zone, Four of Six'#17
- 'N-Zone, Five of Six'#18
- 'N-Zone, Conclusion'
#7#8 Ultimate Fantastic Four Complete Comic Book Collection (2005)
Ultimate Galactus Trilogy (2007)
The Ultimate Graphic Novel Collection (2011)
Ultimate Human (2008)
- 'Doom, Parte 1'#9
- 'Doom, Parte 2'#10
- 'Doom, Parte 3'
HC Ultimate Iron Man (2010)
Ultimate Marvel Flip Magazine (2005)
- 'Ultimate Hulk vs. Ultimate Iron Man: Ultimate Human'TPB
- 'Ultimate Hulk vs. Iron Man: Ultimate Human'#1
- 'Ultimate Human Part 1 of 4'#2#3#4
#18 Ultimate Nightmare (2004)
- 'Ultimate Marvel Flip Magazine #18'
TPB Ultimate Secret (2005)
- 'Chapter 1'#2
- 'Chapter Two'#3
- 'Chapter Three'#4
- 'Chapter Four'#5
- 'Chapter Five'
Infinity UltraForce/Avengers (1995)
- 'Burnt Offerings'Infinity (Non Black Cover)
- 'Burnt Offerings'#1
- 'Wave of Mutilation Part 1'#1 (painted cover)
- 'Wave of Mutilation Part 1'#2
- 'Wave of Mutilation Part 2: Loaded'#3
- 'Wave of Mutilation Part 3: Shot Down'#5
- 'Smoke and Bone Part 1'#6
- 'Smoke and Bone Part 2: Blood on the Floor'#7
- 'Smoke and Bone Part 3: Head on the Door'
#1 Vampirella / Dracula: The Centennial (1997)
Vampirella Lives (1996)
- 'Becoming More Like God'
HC Vampirella Masters Series (2010)
Vampirella: 25th Anniversary Special (1996)
Vampirella/Dracula & Pantha Showcase (1997)
Vertigo One-Shot (1999)
- 'Vampirella Lives'TPB
- 'Vampirella Lives'#1
- 'Vampirella Lives, Part One'#1 (Alternate Photo Cover)
- 'Vampirella Lives, Part One'#1 (Jay Company Museum Edition)
- 'Vampirella Lives, Part One'#1 (Linen Cover)
- 'Vampirella Lives, Part One'#1 (Photo Cover)
- 'Vampirella Lives, Part One'#1 (Signed Linen Cover)
- 'Vampirella Lives, Part One'#2
- 'Vampirella Lives, Part Two: Eldest Son'#2 (Adam Hughes variant)
- 'Vampirella Lives, Part Two: Eldest Son'#2 (Amanda Connor Cover)
- 'Vampirella Lives, Part Two: Eldest Son'#3 (J. Scott Campbell Cover)
- 'Vampirella Lives, Part Three'#3 (Limited Edition Photo Cover)
- 'Vampirella Lives, Part Three'
#4 Vertigo Resurrected (2010)
Vertigo X Anniversary (2003)
Vertigo: First Taste (2005)
- 'Vertigo Winter Special 2001'
TPB Vertigo: Winter's Edge (1998)
Warren Ellis Blackgas (2006)
Warren Ellis Blackgas2 (2006)
Warren Ellis Crécy (2007)
Warren Ellis Wolfskin (2006)
Warren Ellis' Angel Stomp Future (2004)
Warren Ellis' Apparat (2004)
Warren Ellis' Frank Ironwine (2004)
Warren Ellis' Ignition City (2009)
Warren Ellis' Quit City (2004)
Warren Ellis' Simon Spector (2004)
Warren Ellis' Supergod (2009)
What If...? (1989)
- 'Vertigo: First Taste'
#77 Wielka Kolekcja Komiksów Marvela (2012)
Wildstorm Presents Planetary: Lost Worlds (2011)
- 'What If... Legion Had Killed Magneto?'
#1 Wildstorm Summer Special (2001)
Wildstorm Universe 97 (1996)
William Gravel - Combat-Magier (2001)
Wolfskin: Hundredth Dream (2010)
- 'Wildstorm Presents Planetary: Lost Worlds'
TPB X-Man: The Man Who Fell To Earth (2012)
- 'Counter X vol. 3'#63
- 'No Direction Home, Part 1'#63 (Variant Cover - Tim Bradstreet)
- 'No Direction Home, Part 1'#64
- 'No Direction Home, Part 2: Nowhere to Hide'#65
- 'No Direction Home, Part 3: Lost Worlds'#66
- 'No Direction Home, Part 4'#67
- 'Infinities of Evil, Part 1: Further Down the Spiral'#68
- 'Infinities of Evil, Part 2: Danger Signs'#69
- 'Infinities of Evil, Part 3: Double Vision'#70
- 'Infinities of Evil, Finale: Worlds Without End'#72
- 'Fearful Symmetries, Part 2'
#102 X-Men: Road to Onslaught (1996)
- 'Feen und Dämonen'#103
- 'Ghost Box Teil 3'#105
- 'Ghost Box Teil 5'#119
- 'Exogenetisch, Teil 1 '#120
- 'Exogenetisch, Teil 4'
#1 X-Men: The Age Of Apocalypse Omnibus (2012)
X-Men: The Complete Age of Apocalypse Epic (2005)
X-Men: The Complete Onslaught Epic (2007)
X-Men/WildC.A.T.s: The Dark Age (1998)
- 'The Road to Onslaught'