Also Credited As: Wallace, CrusherBio:
Always with crayon in hand Charles was the proverbial artist as a small child. In grammer school he began to develop an interest in comics, which further fueled his creativity and ability to draw. In high school he began developing his illustration and technical drafting skills in an effort to hone his skills to a more professional level. After graduating from Mt. Vernon High school in 1991 Chip set his sites on attending the School of Visual Arts in New york City, which offered classes taught by some of the comic industry greats such as Will Eisner and Walter Simonson.
In 1993, his third year of attendance at SVA, Art samples shown to editor David Wohl earned him steady work at Marvel comics. In the years that paseed he would find himself lending his artistic talents at DC comics as well as several other large publishers, some of his career highlights include: GI JOE, THE PUNISHER, THE RAY ANNUAL #1, ARGUS BLACK LIGHTNING, JUSTICE LEAGUE TASK FORCE, JUSTICE LEAGUE AMERICA, GREEN LANTERN, IMPULSE, DC SHOWCASE, FLASH GREEN LANTERN-FASTER FRIENDS GRAPHIC NOVEL PART II, MAGNUS ROBOT FIGHTER TUROK, X-WING ROGUE SQUADRON,and many more.
Date of Birth:
January 22nd, 1974
Mt Vernon, NY
Website: http://www.charleswallaceart.com/Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/chipwallaceFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chip-Wallace-Artist/116745518377434rDeviantArt: http://charleswallaceart.deviantart.com
#3 Black Lightning (1995)
- 'Light in Dark, Part Three: Learning to See'
TPB Classic G.I. Joe (2009)
The DC Comics Encyclopedia (2004)
- 'Brick City Blues'#7
- 'Season Of The Warrior'
HC DC Comics Presents: The Flash/Green Lantern - Faster Friends (2010)
DC Crossover (1998)
- 'The DC Comics Encyclopedia'HC
- 'The DC Comics Encyclopedia: Updated And Expanded'
#22 Flash (1994)
Flash/Green Lantern: Faster Friends (1997)
- 'Flash - Green Lantern'
#2 G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero (1982)
- 'Faster Friends, Part Two: End Run'
#139 G.I. Joe: Best of Snake Eyes (2009)
G.I. Joe/Transformers (2012)
Green Lantern (1990)
The Invincible Iron Man DVD-ROM (2007)
Iron Man (1998)
- 'Goin' South'#141
- 'Sucker Punch'#142
- 'Final Transformations'#144
- 'Snake-Eyes: The Tale Untold!'#145
- 'Threads And Resolutions'#146
- 'Immovable Objects'#147
- 'Oblivion Express!'#148
- 'Irresistible Forces'#150
- 'Slam Dance in the Cyber-Castle!'#152
- 'Just Fade Away'#154
- 'Flying the Unfriendly Skies'
#87 JLA (1997)
JLA - Amerykañska Liga Sprawiedliwo¶ci (2016)
JLA - Oikeuden puolustajat (2001)
JLA [ITA] (1998)
JLA Gallery (1997)
JLA/JSA Secret Files and Origins (2003)
Justice League Task Force (1993)
- 'The Singularity Part 2'
#25 The Legion (2001)
- 'Clear and Present Danger'#28
- 'The Stand'
TPB Magnus Robot Fighter (1997)
- 'The Legion: Foundations'#25
- 'Foundations, Part Two'#27
- 'Foundations, Part Three'#28
- 'Foundations, Part Four'#29
- 'Foundations, Part Five'#30
- 'Foundations: The Final Chapter'#32
#15 Marvel Icons (2005)
Mister Miracle (1996)
- 'Mechanical Aptitude'
#4 The Punisher Back to School Special (1992)
The Ray (1994)
Showcase '96 (1996)
- '... For Everything Left to Lose'
#11 Spaceknights (2000)
- 'Brainiac vs. Legion of Super-Heroes - Wildcat - Scare Tactics'
#1 Spaceknights (2012)
Star Wars Omnibus (2006)
Star Wars: X-Wing Rogue Squadron (1995)
- 'Ebon Tidings!'#2
- 'Retreat and Regroup!'
TPB vol. 06 Turok: Tales of the Lost Land (1998)
- 'Blood and Honor'#25
- 'The Making of Baron Fel'#32
- 'Mandatory Retirement, Part One'#32 (Hasbro Comic Pack)
- 'Mandatory Retirement, Part One'#33
- 'Mandatory Retirement, Part Two'#34
- 'Mandatory Retirement, Part Three'
#1 Warrior's Way (1997)
Wonder Woman Gallery (1996)
- 'Tales of the Lost Land'