C2E2

Moderators: DarthSkeptical, Fnord Serious, Chris, spid, Skyhawke, Darth Kramer, mikebo

Talon_

C2E2

Postby Talon_ » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:17 pm

Just wanted to let any and all out there know that C2E2 is coming up. I know we had a lot of questions floating around about con dates. It's April 16-18 in downtown Chicago. If you are from the mid-west, I'd suggest you check it out. Lots of vendors, lots of creators. Should be a good time.
"Sniper rifle, simple. It's not a weapon it's a surgical tool... for long distance brain surgery" -Punisher

Talon_

Re: C2E2

Postby Talon_ » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:13 pm

I'm just excited to see Ennis, I've got a couple that I wouldn't mind if he signed, but I doubt I'll get that lucky. Plus the little woman wants to go meat Pulido. That mixed with me missing ONE issue from my favorite series is really pushing me to go. I've scoured Indianapolis and no one has it, so if it's not at C2E2 then I'm pretty much just going to go sit in a corner and cry.
"Sniper rifle, simple. It's not a weapon it's a surgical tool... for long distance brain surgery" -Punisher

angeltread

Postby angeltread » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:37 pm

i had a blast there

Talon_

Postby Talon_ » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:52 am

it was pretty cool, didn't end up meeting ennis though, decided that i didn't want to wait 4 hours to get a book signed. they did have a few good deals though

Return to General Discussion