DC reboot

Moderators: DarthSkeptical, Fnord Serious, Chris, spid, Skyhawke, Darth Kramer, mikebo

Ukiah

DC reboot

Postby Ukiah » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:10 pm

Anybody else not feeling the last five or so issues of the many DC titles that have come out? Ever since those new issue one's have come out... I've been finding myself less and less interested in DC titles. It used to be the largest group of comics I'd buy on a weekly basis, now I maybe by two or three issus of other titles and that's it. I guess I should thank DC, they're saving me a lot of money these days :twisted:

Uthor

Re: DC reboot

Postby Uthor » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:10 am

I've never bought so many DC books in my life!

Granted I'm only buying two, but that's twice as much as before!

(Though I'll probably get Synder's Batman in trade, so it'll eventually become three. And Animal Man looks interesting... And I haven't been too excited by Swamp Thing in the past, but with Synder on it...)

Soda

Re: DC reboot

Postby Soda » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:22 pm

I went from reading "Green Arrow" and "Zatanna" to reading "Green Arrow" (which is quite awful and barely readable right now) and "Fury of Firestorm: The Nuclear Men" (which is quite entertaining).
I dropped "Justice League Dark" after issue #1 because it didn't do anything for me (and I'm still pissed that DC canceled "Zatanna" which was DC's best book since "Gotham Central" IMO) and "Mr. Terrific" after issue #3 because it was utter crap IMO.

Return to “General Discussion”