Information in character bios

Moderators: DarthSkeptical, Fnord Serious, Chris, spid, Skyhawke, Darth Kramer, mikebo

Comicsnut

Information in character bios

Postby Comicsnut » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:30 pm

If this has been talked about before, I apologize.

I wonder if it's possible to add the issues of events that took place. For example,

"After absorbing part of Deadpool's abilities and memories, [Black Swan] had a healing factor, but his telepathic abilities were diminished" Dark Uncanny Cablefool Issue #764.

It would be cool for old farts like me that can't remember exactly when things happened. :oops:

Also on issue pages that have characters lists what does the "P" in a yellow box mean? What's the difference between a character with one and one without?

Thanks all!
--
RIP Rob

Uthor

Re: Information in character bios

Postby Uthor » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:52 pm

Comicsnut wrote:Also on issue pages that have characters lists what does the "P" in a yellow box mean? What's the difference between a character with one and one without?

It means that there is a character photo/picture in the profile.

übernot

Re: Information in character bios

Postby übernot » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Comicsnut wrote:I wonder if it's possible to add the issues of events that took place. For example,

"After absorbing part of Deadpool's abilities and memories, [Black Swan] had a healing factor, but his telepathic abilities were diminished" Dark Uncanny Cablefool Issue #764.

You could always add the links yourself. For example

Code: Select all
After absorbing part of Deadpool's abilities and memories, [Black Swan] had a healing factor, but his telepathic abilities were diminished" (<a href="issue.php?ID=14108">Deadpool (1997) #69</a>).

should appear as

After absorbing part of Deadpool's abilities and memories, [Black Swan] had a healing factor, but his telepathic abilities were diminished" (Deadpool (1997) #69).

(I don't remember if Deadpool #69 was the correct issue, but it was around there.) Note the URL tag here in the forum is different than the anchor tag needed for the ComicBookDB content pages. I would love to have that reference tagging, but it would take a bit of extra work for the writer.

Return to General Discussion