Thunderbolts/Dark Avengers plot questions

Moderators: DarthSkeptical, Fnord Serious, Chris, spid, Skyhawke, Darth Kramer, mikebo

Comicsnut

Thunderbolts/Dark Avengers plot questions

Postby Comicsnut » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:32 pm

Did I miss something or did the plot lines where Ghost was attempting to help Cage and Valkyrie find the time-hopping T-Bolts get lost? It seems he's now part of Centurius' group.

Also, what ever happened to Valkyrie's ability to track Gunna's axe?

I'm going through a pretty bad time in my life, so I may have missed it - but I'm trying to catch up and it seems, though I could be wrong, that those plot threads got cut. Or do you think it will be revisited in an upcoming arc?
--
RIP Rob

Soda

Re: Thunderbolts/Dark Avengers plot questions

Postby Soda » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:55 am

Since the T-Bolts will be dissolved and written out of the book with issue #173 (with Moonstione and USagent joing the Dark Avengers who will the be the sole focus) I guess it will be adressed very soon. But no, you didn't miss anything so far.

Comicsnut

Postby Comicsnut » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:12 pm

Cool thanks!

Another question, this about a Nick Fury book I can't remember.

SPOILER

It was about Nick Fury using some kind of drug or something to use Captain America and others to do some super secret black ops mission. The book involves flashbacks, flashforwards and whatnot.

At the end...I think it was Wolverine that kills him, but it ended up being an LMD.

Any idea what that title was?
--
RIP Rob

Hoobson

Postby Hoobson » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:59 pm

I think it might be Secret War http://www.comicbookdb.com/title.php?ID=972. Wolverine destroys LMD Nick Fury but I don't know about drugging.

Comicsnut

Postby Comicsnut » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:38 pm

That's it. Yeah, I'm not sure if they were drugged. But he did something like hypnotize them or wipe their memories, hence pissing off Wolverine so much leading to him killing Fury.
--
RIP Rob

Return to General Discussion