New Member with questions

Moderators: DarthSkeptical, Fnord Serious, Chris, spid, Skyhawke, Darth Kramer, mikebo

Missingno87

New Member with questions

Postby Missingno87 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:59 pm

Howdy. I recently joined the site and was wondering what this site offered that others do no I joined because the ability to add in your own comic information was a big plus. Every other site I came across didn't have the comics I wanted. What keeps you guys coming back here.

Coloresajeno

Re: New Member with questions

Postby Coloresajeno » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:05 pm

I choose the site for the same reason because it's really hard to find the comic you read especially if you are not from the US, and to havethat option is very big plus, but i think it still lacks of some very essential things

richardcharles

Postby richardcharles » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:42 am

Why doesn some imprints (as The New 52 in Dc Comics) are shown in the comic titles (Batman, Superman, Detective Comics) page, but not in the issues page (for example Batman 2011 issue 12)?

Are imprints for Titles or Issues? Because I think it is a bit confussing :/
still looking to lose face fat? The Health King article about How to lose face fat and double chin fast.

Soda

Postby Soda » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:56 pm

richardcharles wrote:Why doesn some imprints (as The New 52 in Dc Comics) are shown in the comic titles (Batman, Superman, Detective Comics) page, but not in the issues page (for example Batman 2011 issue 12)?

Are imprints for Titles or Issues? Because I think it is a bit confussing :/

The imprint entry was created in october 2014 and I guess the person that created it didn't add it to the issues before that date (which has to be done manually for each and every issue and variant cover). So if you want to add it to all issues of every title - feel free (but keep in mind that the N52 banner was dropped as some point). ;)

Return to “General Discussion”