Unable to add an issue to a title, receiving an error instead

For any questions/comments/suggestions regarding using and/or contributing to ComicBookDB.com

Moderators: DarthSkeptical, Fnord Serious, Chris, spid, Skyhawke, Darth Kramer, mikebo

aaronmoish

Unable to add an issue to a title, receiving an error instead

Postby aaronmoish » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:12 am

A little bit ago, i changed a "reuse" title to Marvel Mangaverse: The Complete Collection (http://www.comicbookdb.com/title.php?ID=60908), but when I click "Add an Issue to This Title", I get this error - Query failed: SELECT * FROM Creator, Creator_Position WHERE creator_ID = cp_creatorID ORDER BY creator_lastname, creator_firstname - instead of being able to add any issue information. I tried this on a few other titles to make sure it wasn't an isolated incident, and I get the same error each time. Is anyone else having this problem?

Soda

Re: Unable to add an issue to a title, receiving an error instead

Postby Soda » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:55 am

Seems the database is broken once again because I can't access any entry with issues in them. Instead I get this:

Query failed: SELECT * FROM ((Award_Entry INNER JOIN Award_Category ON ae_categoryID = ac_ID) INNER JOIN Award_Name ON ac_nameID = an_ID) WHERE ac_table = 'Title' AND ae_tableID = 60930 ORDER BY an_name, ae_year, ac_category

aaronmoish

Postby aaronmoish » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:24 am

I was having that issue, as well, plus errors clicking on Creators and Story Arcs, but those issues stopped a few minutes ago, as I was initially typing this. I'm still getting the same error for adding new issues, though. Since 8 of the titles in the "Last 10 titles added" list have any issues, it looks like it is not just me.

BamaRainbow

Postby BamaRainbow » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:50 pm

Just one more chiming in. I've been having this problem all afternoon. I've been able to add variant covers and I've even entered "New Content" (in the way of new titles) but when I try to enter a new issue--even with the new titles I've added--I'm getting the same "Query failed" error.

Skattershot

Postby Skattershot » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:30 am

I'm getting it myself as well. Last night it wasn't letting me add any issues to my collection, but that seemed to been fixed. Now I get the same error when adding new content as well.

mikebo

Postby mikebo » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:02 pm

I let Chris know. With any luck it won't take too long to fix.

Chris
Cosmic Donor
Cosmic Donor

Postby Chris » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:03 pm

Can you guys check now?

aaronmoish

Postby aaronmoish » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:11 am

All appear to be working fine now. Thanks, Chris!

Return to “Site Support”