"issues in your collection that are missing covers"

For any questions/comments/suggestions regarding using and/or contributing to ComicBookDB.com

Moderators: DarthSkeptical, Fnord Serious, Chris, spid, Skyhawke, Darth Kramer, mikebo

Uthor

"issues in your collection that are missing covers"

Postby Uthor » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:03 pm

So I had an issue that had a thumbnail but no large image. I noticed that when I clicked "View a list of issues in your collection that are missing covers", this issue did not show up. Does the functionality only check for thumbnails? Seems like it'd be a good way to discover issues that you own that are missing large images, but doesn't look like it works that way.

übernot

Re: "issues in your collection that are missing covers"

Postby übernot » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:25 pm

There is a report at each title page (upper right corner) that shows you missing large covers for that title. I second the request to show you all missing large cover images in your collection.

Uthor

Re: "issues in your collection that are missing covers"

Postby Uthor » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:33 am

Yeah, that's the type of report I was expecting when looking at just my collection. By title is a bit unworkable. A) I have issues from a "shitload" (technical term) of titles. B) I have a lot of random issues from titles that I don't necessarily collect. A) means that I would have to check a lot of titles. B) means that checking each title will give me missing covers for books that I don't have and can't fix.

Return to Site Support